Eh Ma Ho!

Introduce yourself to others at Dharma Wheel.
Tattered Yogi

Eh Ma Ho!

Post by Tattered Yogi »

Greetings!
New member here. I'm an eclectic electrically connected long-time Buddhist practitioner and teacher with a love for all nondual traditions and a special interest in Dzogchen, Mahamudra, Prajnaparamita and (of course) Bodhicitta. Also interested in our wonderful Advaita Vedanta nondual cousins and putative debating opponents.
Give up everything--that's the whole point. Don't get angry with yourself even if you can't practice the Dharma.--Paltrul Rinpoche
Jainarayan

Re: Eh Ma Ho!

Post by Jainarayan »

Tattered Yogi wrote:Also interested in our wonderful Advaita Vedanta nondual cousins and putative debating opponents.
:hi: I recently joined too, to learn. I lean more towards Vishishtadvaita than Advaita itself. I'm Vaishnava incorporating aspects of Mahāyāna and Vajrayāna including bodhicitta; there's a lot, I'm learning that is not in conflict. I'm no Vedantic scholar (actually I'm pretty dumb in that regard :( ) but I have my beliefs based on feelings. I'll probably learn from you. :twothumbsup:
ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
oṃ namo bhagavate vāsudevāya
Grigoris
Former staff member

Post by Grigoris »

Welcome to Dharma Wheel "Tattered Yogi". Hope there is something of value for your practice here.
:namaste:
"My religion is not deceiving myself."
Jetsun Milarepa 1052-1135 CE

"Butchers, prostitutes, those guilty of the five most heinous crimes, outcasts, the underprivileged: all are utterly the substance of existence and nothing other than total bliss."
The Supreme Source - The Kunjed Gyalpo
The Fundamental Tantra of Dzogchen Semde
lobster

Post by lobster »

:woohoo:
the more the merrier . . .
DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS »

:hi: