Greetings from upstate South Carolina!

Introduce yourself to others at Dharma Wheel.
Munchkn

Greetings from upstate South Carolina!

Post by Munchkn »

It's been a long while since I registered and my first post. I was a member of late unlamented and lamented e-Sangha. For some reason, I had not checked it for a time (maybe a week or two) , typed in the URL to find it gone. It was not long after that that I found Dharma Wheel. Not entirely sure why it took so long for me to post other than a lousy computer that did not handle some sites well and some personal challenges like the death of my mom and the taking in of her Shih Tzu as well a mild stoke a year ago. I have pretty much recovered from the stroke except that my handwriting is perhaps not as fast as it used to be.

It is so nice to see to many names I recognize from e-Sangha. I hope to learn a lot and that I'll make in friends in the Dharma.

:namaste:
Munchkn aka Carol
DNS
Site Admin

Re: Greetings from upstate South Carolina!

Post by DNS »

:hi:
Welcome!
Stay healthy!
DGA
Former staff member

Post by DGA »

welcome to DharmaWheel!
kirtu
Former staff member

Post by kirtu »

Greetings and happiness! :group:

Kirt
“Where do atomic bombs come from?”
Zen Master Seung Sahn said, “That’s simple. Atomic bombs come from the mind that likes this and doesn’t like that.”

"Even if you practice only for an hour a day with faith and inspiration, good qualities will steadily increase. Regular practice makes it easy to transform your mind. From seeing only relative truth, you will eventually reach a profound certainty in the meaning of absolute truth."
Kyabje Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche.

"Only you can make your mind beautiful."
HH Chetsang Rinpoche

Return to “Introductions”