Buddhist who could speak中文

Looking for translations, or for help with translations and transliterations? This is the place.
Earth Dragon

Buddhist who could speak中文

Post by Earth Dragon »

Hi!

I m looking for people who would be Buddhists and would be able to speak both- English and 中文.
We are engaged in numerous Buddhist activities such as building temples, organising conferences and composing online Buddhist databases.

We have a very multi-cultiure and - national team of Buddhists already working on our projects.

Also- if anyone has idea how to get in touch with Mandarin speaking Buddhists, please let me know (online).

Regards

ED
PadmaVonSamba

Re: Buddhist who could speak中文

Post by PadmaVonSamba »

Earth Dragon wrote: Also- if anyone has idea how to get in touch with Mandarin speaking Buddhists, please let me know (online).
There are LOTS of Chinese language Buddhist websites, web forums, blogs, etc. so, I think if you enter search terms in Chinese characters into Google you will find them, and you can email them. Many are in Taiwan, and many people in Taiwan speak English.

There are more people who speak English
in The Peoples Republic of China
than there are in the United States,
and China still has a lot of Buddhists too.

I am sure you can contact some of them.
EMPTIFUL.
An inward outlook produces outward insight.
Huifeng

Re: Buddhist who could speak中文

Post by Huifeng »

Earth Dragon wrote:Hi!

I m looking for people who would be Buddhists and would be able to speak both- English and 中文.
We are engaged in numerous Buddhist activities such as building temples, organising conferences and composing online Buddhist databases.

We have a very multi-cultiure and - national team of Buddhists already working on our projects.

Also- if anyone has idea how to get in touch with Mandarin speaking Buddhists, please let me know (online).

Regards

ED
去中國、香港、澳門、台灣、新加坡、馬來西亞、印尼等等地區,不難找。
Though, of course, the Buddhists in these places are already involved in such activities, so ...

~~ Huifeng

Return to “Language”