Short Vajrayogini in the Karma Kagyu Ngondro

heart

Short Vajrayogini in the Karma Kagyu Ngondro

Post by heart »

Anyone knows were you can get a copy of the Karma Kagyu Ngondro that also this short Vajrayogini text?

/magnus
"We are all here to help each other go through this thing, whatever it is."
~Kurt Vonnegut

"The principal practice is Guruyoga. But we need to understand that any secondary practice combined with Guruyoga becomes a principal practice." ChNNR (Teachings on Thun and Ganapuja)
conebeckham

Re: Short Vajrayogini in the Karma Kagyu Ngondro

Post by conebeckham »

KDK has it for sale. Their sadhana includes an English translation of the Vajrayogini Daily short Gyunkhyer (Kyerim)...but make sure you ask for one with that, as they have different versions. They may ask if you have the Wang.

Oops...sorry. www.kdk.org
དམ་པའི་དོན་ནི་ཤེས་རབ་ཆེ་བ་དང་།
རྟོག་གེའི་ཡུལ་མིན་བླ་མའི་བྱིན་རླབས་དང་།
སྐལ་ལྡན་ལས་འཕྲོ་ཅན་གྱིས་རྟོགས་པ་སྟེ།
དེ་ནི་ཤེས་རབ་ལ་ནི་ལོ་རྟོག་སེལ།།

"Absolute Truth is not an object of analytical discourse or great discriminating wisdom,
It is realized through the blessing grace of the Guru and fortunate Karmic potential.
Like this, mistaken ideas of discriminating wisdom are clarified."
- (Kyabje Bokar Rinpoche, from his summary of "The Ocean of Definitive Meaning")
randomseb

Post by randomseb »

This seems like an interesting sadhana i found a pdf for via google - "A Short Sadhana Condensing the Eleven Yogas of Vajrayogini", is this what you were looking for? It does need the empowerment and so on, as usual
Disclaimer: If I have posted about something, then I obviously have no idea what I am talking about!
heart

Post by heart »

conebeckham wrote:KDK has it for sale. Their sadhana includes an English translation of the Vajrayogini Daily short Gyunkhyer (Kyerim)...but make sure you ask for one with that, as they have different versions. They may ask if you have the Wang.

Oops...sorry. http://www.kdk.org
Thanks Cone, I am trying to help a friend. :smile:

/magnus
~Kurt Vonnegut

"The principal practice is Guruyoga. But we need to understand that any secondary practice combined with Guruyoga becomes a principal practice." ChNNR (Teachings on Thun and Ganapuja)
heart

Post by heart »

randomseb wrote:This seems like an interesting sadhana i found a pdf for via google - "A Short Sadhana Condensing the Eleven Yogas of Vajrayogini", is this what you were looking for? It does need the empowerment and so on, as usual
That is a gelug sadhana, but thanks. The sadhana I am looking for is a part of the Karma Kagyu Ngondro, after Guru Yoga, but most translations have omitted it. Most possibly because of the empowerment requirement.

/magnus
~Kurt Vonnegut

Return to “Kagyu”