Where is Konchog Norbu/Tom Fry now?

Forum for discussion of Tibetan Buddhism. Questions specific to one school are best posted in the appropriate sub-forum.
Arnoud

Where is Konchog Norbu/Tom Fry now?

Post by Arnoud »

I always enjoyed his blogs dreaming of danzan ravja and bitterroot badger. I was just thinking today what had come of him. Is he still a monk, where is he now and does he still have a blog?
Anyone knows?
Karma Dorje

Re: Where is Konchog Norbu/Tom Fry now?

Post by Karma Dorje »

Clarence wrote:I always enjoyed his blogs dreaming of danzan ravja and bitterroot badger. I was just thinking today what had come of him. Is he still a monk, where is he now and does he still have a blog?
Anyone knows?
Still very much a monk. He was at Orgyen Dzong in Madoc, ON for some time. I believe he is in Vermont now.

I don't know that he blogs but if you know him, you can find him on Facebook.
"Although my view is higher than the sky, My respect for the cause and effect of actions is as fine as grains of flour."
-Padmasambhava
Arnoud

Post by Arnoud »

Thanks. Good to hear he is doing well. Was hoping to hear he has a new blog or some other outlet. Unfortunately no facebook for me.
Konchog Norbu

Post by Konchog Norbu »

How surreal to find this forum, and then also to find my insignificant self under discussion!

The above account of my peregrinations is roughly accurate.

No blog, but in June I was brought on by Shambhala Sun Foundation as a freelance writer for some of their online content. My scribbling, such as it is, regularly shows up here and here.

Do I know either of you in my offline life?

Return to “Tibetan Buddhism”