Chatral Rinpoche's Sangyum in Boulder June 17-24

pemachophel

Chatral Rinpoche's Sangyum in Boulder June 17-24

Post by pemachophel »

I am happy to announce that Chatral Rinpoche's Sangyum, Khandro Kamala, will be in Boulder from June 17-24. She will be giving several lungs from the terma of Sera Khandro as well as some other practices. There will be sang and sur every morning. There will also be a mix of public and private teachings and ceremonies at various Dharma centers in the Boulder/Denver area. All events are free. PM me for more information.

:namaste:
Pema Chophel པདྨ་ཆོས་འཕེལ
pemachophel

Re: Chatral Rinpoche's Sangyum in Boulder June 17-24

Post by pemachophel »

Get ready all my Dharma Brothers and Sisters in Colorado. Khandro Kamala is coming June 17-24. We'll be having events every day She's here. So stay tuned to my FB page (Bob Flaws), to Dharma Seminars FB page, or the www.dharmaseminars.com website. PM me if you want a private interview or if you need more specifics.

MalaBeads

Post by MalaBeads »

Pemachoepel,

See if she will talk about the fact that Chatral Rinpoche did ngondro 14 times; especially she if she will comment on the last three times he did it. I heard her make a few comments about his and found it very insightful. I think she has a certain perspective on the old boys network in Tibetan Buddhism and how certain things have come to be the way they are.

May the teachings be fruitful for everyone.
May everyone hear what they need to hear to free themselves and others.

Good luck.

:smile:
I am well aware of my idiocy. I am also very aware that you too are an idiot. Therein lies our mutuality.
pemachophel

Post by pemachophel »

MalaBeads,

Excellent suggestion! :twothumbsup: I will certainly bring this up. Khandro Kamala is giving a talk on Friday evening at 7 PM at Orgyen Khandro Ling in Denver, CO where She is talking about Her experiences as a practitioner and also as the wife of H.H. Chatral Rinpoche. So this might be a good occasion for such a question.

BTW, our previous schedule said that the Sangyum would be doing sangs and surs every morning from 7-9 AM. That's been revised to 8-9:30 AM. Even the Sangyum needs to eat breakfast!

pemachophel

Post by pemachophel »

Just found out that the special Tara practices Khandro Kamala will be transmitting Thursday, June 20 at 7 PM at 2539 Columbine Circle, Lafayette, CO 80026 are going to be: 1) Sera Khandro White Tara, 2) Sera Khandro Gree Tara, 3) Sera Khandro Kurukulle, and 4) Khenpo Ngachung's Praises to the 21 Taras. How wonderful. Let me know if you're coming. We have somewhat limited room. Tashi delek.

Return to “North America (USA & Canada)”