Active links

Offer your suggestions about how we can improve this forum to better serve our members, and tell us here about any technical problems.
dzogchungpa

Active links

Post by dzogchungpa »

I have just read the TOS and as far as I can tell there is nothing that prohibits linking to Vajracakra. Is this in fact allowed? If it is not, I hereby suggest that it be allowed.
Last edited by rose on Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: spelling per user request
There is not only nothingness because there is always, and always can manifest. - Thinley Norbu Rinpoche
DNS
Site Admin

Re: Linking to Vajracakra

Post by DNS »

The Terms of Service mentioned:
No Badmouthing of other Buddhist Discussion Forums
And this was to include no links to sites that engage in such behavior. It was a little vague, so we have added some more wording to that clause in the Terms of Service. So now that clause reads as follows:
Admin wrote:
No Badmouthing of other Buddhist Discussion Forums and this includes no active links to sites that permit gossip and negative views towards other Buddhist forums
And this thread is to remain locked, because we do not wish to engage in flaming, gossip, or bad mouthing of other forums (even if others may do so about us).

We should not congratulate someone on the success of their misdeeds, but on the contrary should endeavour to advise him or her to lead a more skilful and wholesome life. If such advice is ignored then we can only give up and let go - Phra Panyapatipo

phpBB [video]

Return to “Suggestion Box”