ChNN's webcast replay

deezer

ChNN's webcast replay

Post by deezer »

Hi,

I am just signed up for webcast replay and I am having difficulty using the database. I am getting short snipets replayed rather that the whole teaching.

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Also is there a timeframe of availability of the replays or are they available indefinately?

Thanks,

d
futerko

Re: ChNN's webcast replay

Post by futerko »

I don't know, what are you doing wrong?

I find that it seems to work better if I allow the replay to open the media player, rather than starting with it open beforehand.
Also, give it time to load up rather than clicking and trying to jump about too soon.

The replays should be available indefinitely... if you can find them!
padma norbu

Post by padma norbu »

He gives so many teachings and I am really impressed by the amount of people who seem to never miss a one.

Replay is here:
http://streaming.ylon.net/replay/

You have to contact the people in Italy to get the Replay user/password credentials. I remember I had to send an email and wait a few days and then get it reset once for some reason.
"Use what seems like poison as medicine. We can use our personal suffering as the path to compassion for all beings." Pema Chodron
futerko

Post by futerko »

You could try clearing your cache then rebooting.

In windows 7 it would be something like C:\Windows\Temp and C:\Users\(*users name*)\AppData\Local\Temp
mantrika

Post by mantrika »

Hi could someone pm me ChNN's email to me? Don't worry i won't bother him with unnecessary questions and silly things like that. Just got a technical question that i can't ask here.
Sorry for hijacking this thread but since the big DC thread is locked...

To the OP if the replay stream is cutting/only playing short snippets it must be a connection problem on your part, have you tried fiddling with the buffer settings in your media player?

Return to “Dzogchen”