Kurukulle Empowerment ?

dtilley

Kurukulle Empowerment ?

Post by dtilley »

Hi All,

I am looking to see if anybody knows of a Kurukulle empowerment being given in 2014.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks
pemachophel

Re: Kurukulle Empowerment ?

Post by pemachophel »

I encourage you to simply ask a Lama that you know and respect to give this empowerment. You don't necessarily need to wait and hope. Being the jin-dag (patron) for sponsoring such an empowerment is a huge blessing.

Good luck and best wishes.

:namaste:
Pema Chophel པདྨ་ཆོས་འཕེལ
dzogchungpa

Post by dzogchungpa »

I think it's likely that an empowerment of that type will be offered at this event:
http://gomdeusa.org/program/annual-kurukulle-drupcho/
There is not only nothingness because there is always, and always can manifest. - Thinley Norbu Rinpoche
heart

Post by heart »

dzogchungpa wrote:I think it's likely that an empowerment of that type will be offered at this event:
http://gomdeusa.org/program/annual-kurukulle-drupcho/
I would check first, giving empowerment's is quite a big deal for the Ka-Nying lamas. Chokling Rinpochen have given the Kurukulle empowerment at Gomde before.

/magnus
"We are all here to help each other go through this thing, whatever it is."
~Kurt Vonnegut

"The principal practice is Guruyoga. But we need to understand that any secondary practice combined with Guruyoga becomes a principal practice." ChNNR (Teachings on Thun and Ganapuja)
Adamantine
Former staff member

Post by Adamantine »

Sung Trul Rinpoche, speech emanation of Pema Lingpa, will give the Kurukulle wang at Pema Yang Dzong (Blye) - France in April, on April 17th according to the current schedule. For info and to let them know you'll be attending contact [email protected] soon.
Contentment is the ultimate wealth;
Detachment is the final happiness. ~Sri Saraha

Return to “Nyingma”