End of the Kali-Yuga and the Mayan-Tibetan Connection

Casual conversation between friends. Anything goes (almost).
alwayson

Re: End of the Kali-Yuga and the Mayan-Tibetan Connection

Post by alwayson »

Lhug-Pa,

Explain to me how anything Samael Aun Weor wrote back in the sixties or seventies compares to the various recent academic books written by real professors in universities.
Lhug-Pa

Post by Lhug-Pa »

To answer your question (see the first link, specifically the quotes near the bottom) I'll repost what I'd written earlier today minus the part that caused the mods to delete it:

The Gnostics never died out, they just went underground. Read through the following threads if you don't believe it:

http://gnostic-community.org/forum/view ... 636#p11255" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.google.com/search?q=site:gno ... 80&bih=268" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Gnostic Teachings of Samael Aun Weor are not "new age-ish", because his teachings are actually of the New Age in the complete sense of the term.

The Revolutionary Gnostic Teachings of the New Age of Aquarius are the polar opposite of those teachings commonly referred to as new age-ish. The latter are a do-whatever-you-want type of spiritualism contaminated by channeling, mediumism, sexual misconduct, and many other types of degeneration. The former is for real Men and Women.

If you want to know what Samael Aun Weor himself wrote about new age-ish stuff and mediums, hippies, channelers, etc.; look up his lectures The Dionysian Wave and The Kalkian Personality.

Also, alwayson, Samael Aun Weor specifically mentioned by name all of the cultures that you mentioned here, in the context of Astrology in his book Practical Astrology.

Really, Practical Astrology by Samael Aun Weor is pure Sabianism, even though he interestingly enough did not mention the Sabians by name in that book (quite sure that he did in other writings though).

By the way, the term "New Age" was never meant to be in reference to yuppies playing with crystals and ouija boards or whatever, but is instead in reference to the authentic doctrine of the Age of Aquarius of the Precession of the Equinoxes that we've been talking about in this thread.
Last edited by Lhug-Pa on Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
alwayson

Post by alwayson »

:rolling:
Lhug-Pa

Post by Lhug-Pa »

http://gnostic-community.org/distributi ... t=20#p9388" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Grigoris
Former staff member

Post by Grigoris »

The Revolutionary Gnostic Teachings of the New Age of Aquarius
This is not new age???
Dionysian Wave, the Ancient Greek soccer fans reply to the Mexican wave!
dionysian wave.jpg
dionysian wave.jpg (42.9 KiB) Viewed 4766 times
"My religion is not deceiving myself."
Jetsun Milarepa 1052-1135 CE

"Butchers, prostitutes, those guilty of the five most heinous crimes, outcasts, the underprivileged: all are utterly the substance of existence and nothing other than total bliss."
The Supreme Source - The Kunjed Gyalpo
The Fundamental Tantra of Dzogchen Semde
Dechen Norbu

Post by Dechen Norbu »

You seem an intelligent fellow Lhug-Pa. How you let yourself be fooled by that SAW stuff amazes me. Really. :shrug:
Lhug-Pa

Post by Lhug-Pa »

Gregkavarnos

The Dionysian Wave is basically a synonym for The Dayspring of Youth (see the classic book on practical Occultism of the same name), and of the New Age of Aquarius of the Precession of the Equinoxes:

http://gnosticteachings.org/books-by-sa ... -wave.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Vajra Wave (for balancing the Channels and Winds) and the Dionysian Wave (the Ganapuja/Eucharist/Pancatattva in combination with Samadhi and Chaste Sexual Enjoyment between Woman and Man) go hand in hand. :heart:

Dechen Norbu

Thanks for the compliment, but I don't believe everything Samael Aun Weor said. Moreover, he told us to only follow or own I Am (Christ (Bodhicitta), Kunjed Gyalpo), and that we should have our own direct experience instead of repeating others like parrots (the latter of which I've done too much of actually).

Until, if/when, I do experience more of the specific things Samael Aun Weor taught about, I basically go by his essential teachings only:

Meditation and Dream Yoga.

Yantra Yoga (Samael Aun Weor taught a short cycle of Yantra).

Chastity (not to be confused with celibacy), that is to keep the Sexual Energy/Thigle Drops in our body instead of wasting it. The Dalai Lama teaches this as well, as do authentic Yogis like Swami Sivananda (I know that this is said to not be relevant in Dzogchen, but whatever, what other people do in regard to this is their business. However Shardza Tashi Gyaltsen for example is a Dzogchen Master who achieved Rainbow Body, and he kept all his Vinaya and Tantra vows.

http://sacred-sex.org/methodology/getti ... nence.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ganapuja/Eucharist/Pancatattva, which is indispensable.

Protection Mantras and Ritual Magic.

Blessing the Plant Elementals when working with Medicine.

You may not agree with Samael Aun Weor; but all the main points, up to and including some essential Completion Stage aspects of Tantra, are found in his teachings.
alwayson

Post by alwayson »

Lhug-Pa wrote: Chastity (not to be confused with celibacy), that is to keep the Sexual Energy/Thigle Drops in our body instead of wasting it. The Dalai Lama teaches this as well, as do authentic Yogis like Swami Sivananda (I know that this is said to not be relevant in Dzogchen, but whatever, what other people do in regard to this is their business. However Shardza Tashi Gyaltsen for example is a Dzogchen Master who achieved Rainbow Body, and he kept all his Vinaya and Tantra vows.

Not really.

Semen is a waste product.

The key aspect of all tantric techniques, Buddhist, Hindu and even Dzogchen, is the center channel / sushumna / avadhuti, which is a real structure in the body.

Samael Aun Weor was cluless bro. Just give it up.
Lhug-Pa

Post by Lhug-Pa »

Well if physical semen is a waste product in it's entirety, why then does the Dalai Lama talk about the importance of retaining it, without even mentioning ways to supposedly physically separate the "impure" part from the pure part?

The substance that is capable of creating Human Life is a "waste product"? Really? :roll:
alwayson

Post by alwayson »

Lhug-Pa wrote:Well if physical semen is a waste product in it's entirety, why then does the Dalai Lama talk about the importance of retaining it

Where was this?

Do you realize in the root tantras such as the Hevajra, you are supposed to ejaculate?

So quite the opposite....
Lhug-Pa

Post by Lhug-Pa »

alwayson wrote:The key aspect of all tantric techniques, Buddhist, Hindu and even Dzogchen, is the center channel / sushumna / avadhuti, which is a real structure in the body.
This doesn't contradict retaining the Thigle/Kunda/Jasmine Flower Drops/Bodhicitta.

Transmuted, the Kunda becomes the fuel that prompts the Kundalini to enter the Central Channel of the Sushumna.

There are a dozen or so related quotes of H.H. the Dalai Lama on the Sacred-Sex website.
Last edited by Lhug-Pa on Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lhug-Pa

Post by Lhug-Pa »

alwayson wrote:Do you realize in the root tantras such as the Hevajra, you are supposed to ejaculate?

So quite the opposite....
Would have to get back to you on that after learning more about the history of this Tantra, and after seeing a reliable translation of it.

I do happen to have David Snellgrove's translation of the Hevajra Tantra from the library, right now in fact....
alwayson

Post by alwayson »

Also you ejaculate in the Cakrasamvara Tantra, and commentaries on the Guhyasamāja tantra.

In all the major root tantras you ejaculate.

Everyone knows that seminal retention during sexual practices is a late medieval invention. Lets not conflate consort practice with seminal retention.

Originally you were supposed to ejaculate in a menstrating pussy, and eat that shit as a way of viewing everything as pure, since in India these were considered polluting substances along with alcohol meat etc.

Are you not familiar with the Kapalika-type origins of Vajrayana?

Read the Cakrasamvara Tantra by David Gray.

Dr. Gray explains the evolution of the view over time.
Last edited by alwayson on Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lhug-Pa

Post by Lhug-Pa »

alwayson wrote:I read the quotes of the Dalai Lama, and nowhere does he suggest seminal retention in daily life.
Yet nowhere does he suggest not retaining the semen in daily life.

And why would the Dalai Lama, a Dzogchen practitioner by the way as I'm sure you know, say that semen retention is indispensable for Karmamudra, if the Root Tantras say otherwise? That wouldn't make any sense.

Who's printings and/or translations of said Root Tantras are you reading anyway?
Heruka

Post by Heruka »

samputa tantra is more interesting.
Lhug-Pa

Post by Lhug-Pa »

Thanks. I'll look into what Mr. David Gray has to say about it, if I can get around to it in the near future.

Until then, I'll put my trust more in the words of H.H. Dalai Lama, and my own direct experience.

Just looked up Kapalika. It looks like it's related to Aghora and Kula. The latter at least of which Samael Aun Weor said is black magic (in reference to the Order of Kula).

Also, the Dalai Lama doesn't limit himself to Sarma, so why would he rely on it in contradistinction to Nyingma, IF the supposed ejaculatory methods of the Nyingmapa were more capable of leading sentient beings to Buddhahood faster?

Yungdrung Bön doesn't rely on Sarma either, and Samael Aun Weor wrote that the Böns practice White Tantra. How would Samael Aun Weor know this, considering that he wrote it in the early seventies, before there were English/Spanish books explicitly on Buddhist Sexual Alchemy, let alone Bönpo Karmamudra (in fact, I haven't even seen much if any mention of Karmamudra in any Bönpo books at all).
alwayson

Post by alwayson »

Lhug-Pa wrote:Just looked up Kapalika. It looks like it's related to Aghora and Kula.

I hoped you didn't look it up on Wikipedia, because the article is simply trash, which is surprising since this is a fairly well known subject.......Kapalika and its Buddhist equivalent cremation ground ascetiscism directly gave rise to Kashmir Shavism, Vajrayana etc

Dzogchen recommends practicing in charnel grounds to this day :twothumbsup:
Lhug-Pa

Post by Lhug-Pa »

Not so much Wikipedia, as just skimming around the search results.

Is Kapalika from the Dravidians originally? Or is it outside the alleged Aryan-Vedic versus Dravidian-Tantric wars?

I didn't say that the Böns, or Shardza Tashi Gyaltsen himself, didn't write about sexual practice, just that I haven't seen any such writings yet.

But I did say that Samael Aun Weor most likely couldn't have come to the conclusion that the Böns practice Tantra with semen-retention by simply reading a book; considering that he wrote about it in the seventies.

Wouldn't mind practicing in cremation grounds myself, although it's probably not too smart to get near uncremated bodies that have been setting for awhile. A relatively freshly dead uncremated body would probably not be too dangerous to be around. Of course legitimate Mahasiddhas would most likely be immune to diseases that old dead bodies might be carrying.

And no, I wouldn't plan on eating any like Aghori's and/or Kaula's are said to do either. :rolleye:
ronnewmexico

Post by ronnewmexico »

REally not to much to worry about with dead bodies excepting perhaps some contagious diseases, and after a few days no problem with that as well.
Occasionally they explode due to built up gases within, but other than that not much worry there.
The odor however is otherworldly, for most a week or so at or above room temperature.
"This order considers that progress can be achieved more rapidly during a single month of self-transformation through terrifying conditions in rough terrain and in "the abode of harmful forces" than through meditating for a period of three years in towns and monasteries"....Takpo Tashi Namgyal.
Lhug-Pa

Post by Lhug-Pa »

Heruka wrote:samputa tantra is more interesting.
What does Samputa Tantra say about Karmamudra?

Return to “Lounge”