Greetings from Oregon

Introduce yourself to others at Dharma Wheel.
Tsun Dru Dorje

Greetings from Oregon

Post by Tsun Dru Dorje »

Greetings to all. My user name is also my Dharma name. I am a practitioner of the Karma Kagyu lineage. I hope I can provide some insights here from time to time. There are no Karma Kagyu groups near by, but I do get occasional guidance from my teacher in Indonesia (I think) as I am working through Ngondro.

May all beings benefit!
Admin_PC
Former staff member

Re: Greetings from Oregon

Post by Admin_PC »

Welcome to DharmaWheel!
:anjali:
CedarTree

Post by CedarTree »

Welcome to DW! Hope you enjoy your stay :anjali:

Practice, Practice, Practice
DGA
Former staff member

Post by DGA »

Tsun Dru Dorje wrote:Greetings to all. My user name is also my Dharma name. I am a practitioner of the Karma Kagyu lineage. I hope I can provide some insights here from time to time. There are no Karma Kagyu groups near by, but I do get occasional guidance from my teacher in Indonesia (I think) as I am working through Ngondro.

May all beings benefit!
I'm a native Oregonian. If you don't mind me asking... were are you located (roughly speaking) in the Beaver State? I wager that, unless you're way out in Malheur County, there is a Kagyudpa within 150 miles or less of you.

I'm not familiar with any Tibetan Buddhist masters based in Indonesia. That's an interesting development.
Tsun Dru Dorje

Post by Tsun Dru Dorje »

I'm in Bend. There's a Nyingma group here, but I feel no connection with the resident teacher. There is a Drupka Kagyu group in Salem (120 mi.), so I guess you're correct, but......My teacher was in New Zealand but "retired " about 5-6 years ago. Not sure why he's in Indonesia or even if he is still there. That's where he was when I last contacted him.
DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS »

Welcome to DW!

:buddha1:

Return to “Introductions”