Hello from Bosnia and Herzegovina

Introduce yourself to others at Dharma Wheel.
Bum

Hello from Bosnia and Herzegovina

Post by Bum »

Well, it's been a long time since I've registered to a forum.

Hello all, I am thirty one years old male from Bosnia and Herzegovina interested in different aspects of Buddhism. I've taken on meditation to cope with some personal problems that I've been experiencing in my life for the last few years. It's been done without any expectations, but that in combination with reading various Buddhist literature really got me on a different path. I don't consider myself to be Buddhist in a spiritual sense of way, but I think that practicing what Buddha was preaching was more than enough.

It's a long path and I am proud of being able to walk it (crawl it from time to time).

Beside this, I play bass guitar, currently in punk and old school rock'n'roll band. Also, running. And a lot of other stuff, but when the time comes, I'll talk about it.

Cheers, everyone!

:anjali:
srivijaya

Re: Hello from Bosnia and Herzegovina

Post by srivijaya »

Bum wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:50 pm I've taken on meditation to cope with some personal problems that I've been experiencing in my life for the last few years. It's been done without any expectations, but that in combination with reading various Buddhist literature really got me on a different path
Sounds very positive. Welcome.
Admin_PC
Former staff member

Post by Admin_PC »

Welcome to DharmaWheel!
Bum

Post by Bum »

srivijaya wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:28 pm
Bum wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:50 pm I've taken on meditation to cope with some personal problems that I've been experiencing in my life for the last few years. It's been done without any expectations, but that in combination with reading various Buddhist literature really got me on a different path
Sounds very positive. Welcome.
Thank you very much. Looking forward meeting you all and discussing various topics, learning along the way.
Admin_PC wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:44 pm Welcome to DharmaWheel!
Thank you very much. Glad I was able finding this place :)

:namaste:
DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS »

Welcome to DW!

:cheers:
Bum

Post by Bum »

DNS wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:20 am Welcome to DW!

:cheers:
Thank you, DNS, nice meeting you!
Grigoris
Former staff member

Post by Grigoris »

Dobrodošli to a fellow Balkan! :smile: Hope we can be of help to you.
"My religion is not deceiving myself."
Jetsun Milarepa 1052-1135 CE

"Butchers, prostitutes, those guilty of the five most heinous crimes, outcasts, the underprivileged: all are utterly the substance of existence and nothing other than total bliss."
The Supreme Source - The Kunjed Gyalpo
The Fundamental Tantra of Dzogchen Semde
Bum

Post by Bum »

Grigoris wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:29 am Dobrodošli to a fellow Balkan! :smile: Hope we can be of help to you.
Bolje vas našli :twothumbsup: (as a common answer to dobrodošli which means welcome, it loosely translates as it's even better we've (I) found you

Thank you!

Return to “Introductions”