Weitsicht New User

Introduce yourself to others at Dharma Wheel.
weitsicht

Weitsicht New User

Post by weitsicht »

Dear all,

briefly wanted to introduce myself: I am Anna from Germany.
I came to practise thanks to a deep crisis in life. I had to get out of that thought carousel. Jon Kabat Zinn's MBSR was my entry ticket in the world of exploring my mind. I am sometimes logging my meditation on meditation.sirimangalo.org
I am following Tibetan Buddhism, or more concretely Dzogchen in a pragmatic way as much as Dzogchen does allow that. James Low is my teacher and I am very happy and thankful he is here.
The truth lies within all of us already. That's at least what I can see for myself. It is as if my preference for dark blue color was a hint from Kuntuzangpo from my early lifetimes on already.
Let's venture into what life will bring further, moment by moment.
Looking forward to fuititious exchange with you guys. :meditate:

Anna

P.S. in absence of eligibility for signatures for newbies in this forum I'll post one here and for once:
πάντα ῥεῖ -everything changes and nothing remains still ... and ... you cannot step twice into the same stream. Hail to the Lord of Paradox.
Admin_PC
Former staff member

Re: Weitsicht New User

Post by Admin_PC »

Welcome to DharmaWheel!
:anjali:
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

weitsicht wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:07 pm P.S. in absence of eligibility for signatures for newbies in this forum I'll post one here and for once:
πάντα ῥεῖ -everything changes and nothing remains still ... and ... you cannot step twice into the same stream. Hail to the Lord of Paradox.
Go to user control panel under your profile, select profile, then select edit signature.
weitsicht

Post by weitsicht »

Malcolm wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:21 pm
weitsicht wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:07 pm P.S. in absence of eligibility for signatures for newbies in this forum I'll post one here and for once:
Go to user control panel under your profile, select profile, then select edit signature.
Not so in my user profile, being the newbie.
Don't mind though.
Ayu
Global Moderator

Post by Ayu »

Welcome, weitsicht.
Very nice username. :thumbsup:
DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS »

guten Tag!