Hi from South America

Introduce yourself to others at Dharma Wheel.
hawayana gonzalez

Hi from South America

Post by hawayana gonzalez »

Hi everyone, my name is Felipe, I live in Chile, South America and i'm 42 years old ...since I was about six years old, I was struck by the Buddhadharma. Now, I've been practicing Bön for the three last years, specifically the Zhang Zhung Nyen Gyud tradition. Well, I'm a medical qi gong "instructor", well i preffer call it "medical qi gong facilitator" , and I'm studying medicine from the native people of these lands, the "Mapuche" people... and I must add that I love The Ramones music, hahaha.

Hugs!! and :cheers:
Ayu
Global Moderator

Re: Hi from South America

Post by Ayu »

The Ramones??? Not too bad. :lol:

Welcome to Dharma Wheel. :namaste:
Admin_PC
Former staff member

Post by Admin_PC »

Welcome to DharmaWheel!
:anjali:
hawayana gonzalez

Thank you guys for your welcome

Yes, hahaha, the ramones are not so bad, I think that, before they broke as a band, these guys were working on a song called "i don´t want to be in samsara", or was the band "nirvana"? (joke !! :) )

:namaste:
Yavana

Post by Yavana »

hawayana gonzalez wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:25 am Thank you guys for your welcome

Yes, hahaha, the ramones are not so bad, I think that, before they broke as a band, these guys were working on a song called "i don´t want to be in samsara", or was the band "nirvana"? (joke !! :) )

May you speedily cross the river of delusion, unhindered by Mara's agents, to the other shore of enlightenment.

hawayana gonzalez

The Cicada wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:49 am
hawayana gonzalez wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:25 am Thank you guys for your welcome

May you speedily cross the river of delusion, unhindered by Mara's agents, to the other shore of enlightenment.

Thanks The Cicada, we are working on that ;) . Hey, very nice avatar pic!!! :) :namaste:
Yavana

Post by Yavana »

The Cicada wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:49 am

It's "Quick Gun Murugun." :mrgreen:
DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS »

Welcome to DW!

:cheers:
Virgo

Post by Virgo »

Welcome to DW. :smile: