Return after a long absence

Introduce yourself to others at Dharma Wheel.
Ogyen

Return after a long absence

Post by Ogyen »

Hi, I've been gone years, but I'm back because I missed you guys so much I had to come back. :hug:

:meditate:
Ogyen
Image Made from 100% recycled karma

The Heart Drive - nosce te ipsum

"To love. To be loved. To never forget your own insignificance. To never get used to the unspeakable violence and the vulgar disparity of life around you. To seek joy in the saddest places. To pursue beauty to its lair. To never simplify what is complicated or complicate what is simple. To respect strength, never power. Above all, to watch. To try and understand. To never look away. And never, never, to forget." –Arundhati Roy
Kim O'Hara
Former staff member

Re: Return after a long absence

Post by Kim O'Hara »

Welcome back, Ogyen. :hi:
I don't think you will find DW has changed much, for better or for worse - and given that most internet forums go :toilet: after a while, I think we can be quite pleased with that. :smile:

:namaste:
Kim
Mantrik
Former staff member

Post by Mantrik »

Hiya.
Welcome back. :)
I know you'll add hugely to this place.
http://www.khyung.com ཁྲོཾ

Om Thathpurushaya Vidhmahe
Suvarna Pakshaya Dheemahe
Thanno Garuda Prachodayath

Micchāmi Dukkaḍaṃ (मिच्छामि दुक्कडम्)
Ogyen

Post by Ogyen »

::::taking a good look around:::

Looks awesome Mantrik... I look forward to adding a few "womanly touches to the decor" :woohoo:

:rolling:

ogyen

"To love. To be loved. To never forget your own insignificance. To never get used to the unspeakable violence and the vulgar disparity of life around you. To seek joy in the saddest places. To pursue beauty to its lair. To never simplify what is complicated or complicate what is simple. To respect strength, never power. Above all, to watch. To try and understand. To never look away. And never, never, to forget." –Arundhati Roy
A Ah Sha Sa Ma Ha

Post by A Ah Sha Sa Ma Ha »

:hug:

I wondered many times what happened to you.....
Ogyen

Post by Ogyen »

Girl.... You wouldn't even believe me... haha...but I am happy to be back "from Mars" and bringing back some nuggets of things I found out along this crazy journey...

This really feels like homecoming to me... :group: I'm so happy to see you here!!!

Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Ogyen wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:35 am Hi, I've been gone years, but I'm back because I missed you guys so much I had to come back. :hug:

Ogyen
Hi Daphne.

Welcome back.
DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS »

Bienvenida de nuevo!

:buddha1:
Ogyen

Post by Ogyen »

Malcolm wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:07 pm
Ogyen wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:35 am Hi, I've been gone years, but I'm back because I missed you guys so much I had to come back. :hug:

Ogyen
Hi Daphne.

Welcome back.
Thank you! :applause:

Ogyen

Post by Ogyen »

DNS wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:08 pm Bienvenida de nuevo!

:buddha1:
Muchas gracias David! Es un placer estar de regreso! Tengo tanto que leer.... :reading:

Return to “Introductions”