Hello everyone

Introduce yourself to others at Dharma Wheel.
Wolf

Hello everyone

Post by Wolf »

Hey there everyone. I was searching for a forum about buddhism for some time and I found this one... I am not yet sure If it is a good place to start the topic.
I am 22 years old male and I come from Poland. Not long ago I have met a girl who was practising buddhism. When she told me about that I felt strange. I felt a weird confusing energy which surrounded me which was and the same good and bad. I immediately change the topic but at the same time I wanted to get back to it, ask her about it. I wanted to know how it is to find a peace and how is it to live the way you really want, you really love but... I couldnt. Something stopped me from asking. From that time i do not have a contact with her. She just left me one thing... A strange motivation to find out more about buddhism. For a long time (mostly 6years) I am trying to find who I really am. I lost myself just like that. Maybe she was a sign directing a new path in my life? I do not know. I just know that now I feel very comfortable talking about it, I feel warm in my heart while typing on this forum. I wanted to find more about buddhism so I decided to write here, asking for a guidance...
If i wrote in a wrong place then i am very sorry about it. I am sorry for my english too.
Peace ( :
Admin_PC
Former staff member

Re: Hello everyone

Post by Admin_PC »

Welcome to DharmaWheel!
:anjali:
anjali
Former staff member

Post by anjali »

Greetings and welcome to Dharma Wheel! There are a variety of Buddhist traditions. This board is dedicated to Mahayana & Vajrayana Buddhism. Dharma Wheel has a sister site, Dhamma Wheel, dedicated to the Theravada tradition. You may want to check that one out as well, if you are trying to figure out what tradition you most gravitate toward. May your exploration of Buddhism here be fruitful!
DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS »

Welcome to DW!

:yinyang:

Return to “Introductions”