A problem

Introduce yourself to others at Dharma Wheel.
Den111

A problem

Post by Den111 »

I meditated for 6 years no problems i focused on the world around me enjoyed the energy that the world was giving me

This year i was focused on someone cultivating energy i breathed in and my focus is now only my throat.
I cannot move my focus outside of my throat.

People have said that this is very bad amd im stuck with this forever. Others said im cursed. Others said your energy is stuck and your going to get sick if you don't fix this.
I think im causing this myself.

I tried to fix this myself many times with spiritual groups. I am suffering with extreme pain everyday. I lost my ability to meditate. Someone told me that the best thing to do is distract the mind. When i do this i feel extreme pain come out of my body. In my mind i hear a voice that says everything is going to be fine. The extreme pain causes sores where it comes out of my body. I have suffered so much. I feel my throat spazzing right now. I feel im going to let out a big energy pain very soon because i feel it filling up my whole throat which spasms then my body starts to feel anxious and my body has a high vibration and shakes but then i dont know why but i cant handle it. I have to get up. On top of that energy shoots to foot with stabbing feeling. A new thing that i feel is pain cone straight from throat. It can hapoen anywhere as well. I get so close to letting this go once i let something go. It feels like i have to feel new sensations everytime a big let go of energy occurs. New sensations meaning new things to suffer with and learn to overcome. Which i go through a cycle of feeling defeated. Not doing things in life well relaxing freaking out.. feeling positive and finally discharge of energy and cycle repeats itself.

Does anyone have a explanation for whats going on?
Admin_PC
Former staff member

Re: A problem

Post by Admin_PC »

If the pain is chronic (as you describe), you may want to see a qualified medical professional.
You may also want to find a qualified meditation instructor to help with technique.
Otherwise, welcome to DharmaWheel!
:anjali:
Grigoris
Former staff member

Post by Grigoris »

1. Go see a doctor. The problem may be physical rather than mental.

2. Find yourself a realised and qualified teacher from a recognised lineage.
"My religion is not deceiving myself."
Jetsun Milarepa 1052-1135 CE

"Butchers, prostitutes, those guilty of the five most heinous crimes, outcasts, the underprivileged: all are utterly the substance of existence and nothing other than total bliss."
The Supreme Source - The Kunjed Gyalpo
The Fundamental Tantra of Dzogchen Semde
Motova

Post by Motova »

Grigoris wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:37 pm 1. Go see a doctor. The problem may be physical rather than mental.

2. Find yourself a realised and qualified teacher from a recognised lineage.
:good:
To become a rain man one must master the ten virtues and sciences.

Return to “Introductions”