Greetings & Salutations

Introduce yourself to others at Dharma Wheel.
whistlingb

Greetings & Salutations

Post by whistlingb »

I also would like to take the opportunity to *ahem* say hello formally as I have not yet done so.
I have been a follower of a variety of threads and topics on Dharmawheel over the past year or two and have always/most often found it an enriching experience and a good opportunity to deepen my own practice.
I would also like to thank all those who share their wisdom and their Dharma knowledge so freely and graciously.
I am on the Tibetan Buddhist/Vajrayana path and have been a 'Buddhist' for a good 13 years now already, though am a little reclusive/introverted when it comes to a lot of things. I am particularly attracted to Mahamudra but have not yet received pointing out instructions from a qualified teacher so I have kept things fairly simple for myself thus far. I have joined a Kagyu Organisation recently and have attended a few short retreats and teachings over the past several months. I came to Tibetan Buddhism from a Nyingma introduction originally but have found myself gravitating towards the Kagyu lineage as Nyingma groups/teachers are not readily available to study/practice with where I have been living the last ten or twelve years.
Hello and thank you all.
Admin_PC
Former staff member

Re: Greetings & Salutations

Post by Admin_PC »

Welcome to DharmaWheel!
:anjali:
whistlingb

Post by whistlingb »

Thank you kindly.
Grigoris
Former staff member

Post by Grigoris »

Welcome! :twothumbsup:
"My religion is not deceiving myself."
Jetsun Milarepa 1052-1135 CE

"Butchers, prostitutes, those guilty of the five most heinous crimes, outcasts, the underprivileged: all are utterly the substance of existence and nothing other than total bliss."
The Supreme Source - The Kunjed Gyalpo
The Fundamental Tantra of Dzogchen Semde
whistlingb

Post by whistlingb »

Hi Grigoris
Thank you so much for the welcome.
I have enjoyed - and appreciated - your insights and wisdom during my time on dharmawheel!
It is good to know you are around.
DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS »

Welcome to DW!

Queequeg
Former staff member

Post by Queequeg »

Welcome!
There is no suffering to be severed. Ignorance and klesas are indivisible from bodhi. There is no cause of suffering to be abandoned. Since extremes and the false are the Middle and genuine, there is no path to be practiced. Samsara is nirvana. No severance achieved. No suffering nor its cause. No path, no end. There is no transcendent realm; there is only the one true aspect. There is nothing separate from the true aspect.
-Guanding, Perfect and Sudden Contemplation,

Return to “Introductions”