Namo Buddhaya from Indonesia; Spiritual Journey

Introduce yourself to others at Dharma Wheel.
arrale

Namo Buddhaya from Indonesia; Spiritual Journey

Post by arrale »

Hello everyone, my name is Ale from Indonesia. In advance, I have to say my English is not perfect, so pardon me if I my words are mistaken.
I'm 35 y.o, live in a small old temple in the center of a city, Bandung. My dad is a Buddha priest.
Cant say I'm religious though, still.. I have strong faith about Buddha. However, it comes to me sometimes, the willing of exploring the correlation or the connection between me and the world. I'm quite philosophy person, its makes me having so many questions which no one can answer, because (maybe) it doesn't have an answer. Some said, "ohhh, Ale. Just live life."
I do
But the questions wont go away.
Living in a temple, and having my dad as a priest, not a guarantee of my curiosity and cant give an answer as the way I want it. That's why, lately I was thinking - how it feel - to have a spiritual journey. Will it be an answer, or for at least for some of the questions? Or will it lead me to another questions? I was thinking I have to explore my own, or with companion that has the same aim with me.

It would be an honor if some of you, my friend, who have this experience to share; those who already have the spiritual journey, or those who have interest on philosophy and might have that tons of questions like me. Or maybe those who will have the spiritual journey.

Thank you, Namo Buddhaya

DNS
Site Admin

Re: Namo Buddhaya from Indonesia; Spiritual Journey

Post by DNS »

Welcome to DW!

Fortyeightvows

Re: Namo Buddhaya from Indonesia; Spiritual Journey

Post by Fortyeightvows »

Welcome.

You can easily search the site for anything that interests you. Please feel free to comment on anything of interest.
I usually use a site-specific search in my browser, i.e. searching for
site:https://dharmawheel.net search-term
where search-term is what you're looking for.
Since the forum has been going for so long, there will be huge numbers of results for most common terms. Google Advanced Search lets you restrict results by date, and that can be handy, too.

Return to “Introductions”