Hello from Santa Cruz

Introduce yourself to others at Dharma Wheel.
2terrijean

Hello from Santa Cruz

Post by 2terrijean »

I'm new to Tibetan Buddhism and taking my first course at Land of Medicine Buddha in Soquel, California. I'm also a new member to the Vajrapani Institute in close by Boulder Creek. I'm very excited about this new path! I'm also planning on seeing HH the Dalai Lama in May at the University of Arkansas. Does anyone out there happen to know who is hosting this event? I would like to see if there are any volunteer opportunities with that group. Thanks and Blessings to all.

Terri
retrofuturist
Former staff member

Re: Hello from Santa Cruz

Post by retrofuturist »

Greetings Terri,

Welcome to Dharma Wheel.

:buddha2:

Maitri,
Retro. :)
Live in concord, with mutual appreciation, without disputing, blending like milk and water, viewing each other with kindly eyes.
Su DongPo

Post by Su DongPo »

2terrijean wrote:I'm also planning on seeing HH the Dalai Lama in May at the University of Arkansas. Does anyone out there happen to know who is hosting this event? I would like to see if there are any volunteer opportunities with that group.
Hi Terri,

This is the first I have heard of the visit to Arkansas. Google gives this info --

http://dalailama.uark.edu/events.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You might call them if you need to know more --

"For more information, please call 479-575-7272"

Best wishes for your new practice --
Su Dongpo
rose
Site Admin

Post by rose »

Hi 2terrijean,

Welcome to Dharma Wheel.

Regards,
rt