Good day!

Introduce yourself to others at Dharma Wheel.
Challenge23

Good day!

Post by Challenge23 »

Hello,

I just found this board via trying to find some information on google.

I am practicing in the Dudjom Tersar lineage and have been since around July of 2007.

I am currently working on my ngondro but have developed doubts about the practice. I started the practice(with the permission and instruction from my teacher) in 2008 and have had to speak with him more than once with various issues in regards to the practice.

Once I figure out how I want to word the post and where I should put it, I will post a more detailed request for information.

Thank you for your time.
IN THIS BOOK IT IS SPOKEN OF THE SEPHIROTH & THE PATHS, OF SPIRITS & CONJURATIONS, OF GODS, SPHERES, PLANES & MANY OTHER THINGS WHICH MAY OR MAY NOT EXIST. IT IS IMMATERIAL WHETHER THEY EXIST OR NOT. BY DOING CERTAIN THINGS CERTAIN RESULTS FOLLOW; STUDENTS ARE MOST EARNESTLY WARNED AGAINST ATTRIBUTING OBJECTIVE REALITY OR PHILOSOPHICAL VALIDITY TO ANY OF THEM.

Wagner, Eric; Wilson, Robert Anton (2004-12-01). An Insider's Guide to Robert Anton Wilson (Kindle Locations 1626-1629). New Falcon Publications. Kindle Edition., quoting from Alister Crowley
DGA
Former staff member

Re: Good day!

Post by DGA »

Hi Challenge,

Welcome to the board.

This will be the best place for lineage-specific questions such as the topic you brought up: the Nyingma forum

http://www.dharmawheel.net/viewforum.php?f=49" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Best regards,
Jikan
Mr. G

Post by Mr. G »

Welcome!
  • How foolish you are,
    grasping the letter of the text and ignoring its intention!
    - Vasubandhu
rose
Site Admin

Post by rose »

Hi Challenge23, :smile:

Welcome to Dharma Wheel.

Regards,
DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS »