Assist a fellow Mahamudrist this Holiday season! I need Ganges Mahamudra DVD's!!

Stefos

Assist a fellow Mahamudrist this Holiday season! I need Ganges Mahamudra DVD's!!

Post by Stefos »

Hello loved ones,

I wanted to know if there exist videos, DVD's to be exact, which I can purchase that are Ganges Mahamudra focused only.

H. E. Garchen Rinpoche gave teachings back in 2000's-ish but that is available only on cd not DVD.

Please assist me.

Thanks,
Stefos......Formerly know as the The Lone Dzogchenpa & Mahamudrist.....now just Stefos again (LOL, some people can't take a prolonged joke)

P.S. I have received pointing out instructions from Drupon Thinley Nyingpo Rinpoche from the Ganges Mahamudra.
H.E. Garchen Rinpoche said that he went over the Ganges Mahamudra teachings again and again as they are very important.

Thank you! :anjali:
Grigoris
Former staff member

Re: Assist a fellow Mahamudrist this Holiday season! I need Ganges Mahamudra DVD's!!

Post by Grigoris »

Stefos wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:51 am Hello loved ones,

I wanted to know if there exist videos, DVD's to be exact, which I can purchase that are Ganges Mahamudra focused only.

H. E. Garchen Rinpoche gave teachings back in 2000's-ish but that is available only on cd not DVD.

Please assist me.

Thanks,
Stefos......Formerly know as the The Lone Dzogchenpa & Mahamudrist.....now just Stefos again (LOL, some people can't take a prolonged joke)

P.S. I have received pointing out instructions from Drupon Thinley Nyingpo Rinpoche from the Ganges Mahamudra.
H.E. Garchen Rinpoche said that he went over the Ganges Mahamudra teachings again and again as they are very important.

If I remember correctly there are some teachings on youtube regarding Ganges Mahamudra.
"My religion is not deceiving myself."
Jetsun Milarepa 1052-1135 CE

"Butchers, prostitutes, those guilty of the five most heinous crimes, outcasts, the underprivileged: all are utterly the substance of existence and nothing other than total bliss."
The Supreme Source - The Kunjed Gyalpo
The Fundamental Tantra of Dzogchen Semde
heart

Re: Assist a fellow Mahamudrist this Holiday season! I need Ganges Mahamudra DVD's!!

Post by heart »

Please assist me.

Thanks,

https://mkt.com/garchen-webstore/item/g ... dra-summer

/magnus
"We are all here to help each other go through this thing, whatever it is."
~Kurt Vonnegut

"The principal practice is Guruyoga. But we need to understand that any secondary practice combined with Guruyoga becomes a principal practice." ChNNR (Teachings on Thun and Ganapuja)
Stefos

Post by Stefos »

Grigoris wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:23 am

Please assist me.

Thanks,

If I remember correctly there are some teachings on youtube regarding Ganges Mahamudra.
Thank you

Stefos
Stefos

Post by Stefos »

heart wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:38 pm

Please assist me.

Thanks,

https://mkt.com/garchen-webstore/item/g ... dra-summer

/magnus
Thank you

Stefos
Stefos

Post by Stefos »

Lhasa wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:27 pm
Thank you

Stefos
Dharmaswede

Post by Dharmaswede »

Here is a selection of different translations: http://www.naturalawareness.net/ganges.html

And Ken McLeod's exposition (if you fancy his style of teaching): http://unfetteredmind.org/ganges-mahamudra-class/
ItsRaining

Post by ItsRaining »

I didn't realise Ganges Mahamudra was a traditional practice. I read a little bit about it from an old Chinese master 元音老人, I thought he formulated it himself from the Chan, Mahamudra and Dzogchen he learnt. Or maybe they are different things and the name is only a coincidence?
KoolAid900

Post by KoolAid900 »

There is a set of oral instructions that Tilopa gave to Naropa on the bank of the river Ganges. These instructions have become know as Ganges Mahamudra. I am not sure if there is a Chinese teaching with a similar name....

Return to “Mahamudra”