Arachnoid cyst

A place to discuss health and fitness, including healthy diets, etc.
Tolya M

Arachnoid cyst

Post by Tolya M »

Greetings to all!

Is there anything useful in TM for arachnoid cysts? I was near dead-line a year and a half ago because of it but had an operation (the occipital bone was removed (c) and the main cysts were pierced (they were in the 4-th ventricles of the brain).

After the operation I could only write. Everything else connected with the body I forgot. The consequences were approximately as a very strong "insultus". But the headaches stopped for the first time during 20 years (the cysts were formed most likely when I was 14 y.o. half-dead brought to the intensive therapy unit) and the basic functions of how to crawl, talk, swallow and so on I remembered in a couple of days. Now I just stretch and do a kind of exercises (prostrations included). The recovery is very long but on the other hand I did not stick flippers. Otherwise I would have been a year and a half already )))

Can someone well versed in the subject give recommendations as something to drink, to cook, etc?

Thank you! :anjali:
Bum

Re: Arachnoid cyst

Post by Bum »

Greetings,

you've made me google this. It's pretty serious and I am glad hearing you are doing better.

However, for the sake of your own health, I warmly advise you to consult your doctor about this stuff.

:anjali:
Virgo

Post by Virgo »

Tolya M wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:29 pm Is there anything useful in TM for arachnoid cysts? I was near dead-line a year and a half ago because of it but had an operation (the occipital bone was removed (c) and the main cysts were pierced (they were in the 4-th ventricles of the brain).
I think it is important for you to have a consultation with a Doctor of Tibetan Medicine as soon as possible.

Kevin
Tolya M

Post by Tolya M »

Thanks for answers! In fact my only option for the next year or two is internet. That is why I asked about the very very general recommendations. I'm not familiar with TM. It may be that there is no possibility to advice something without a personal meeting )
Bum

Post by Bum »

Tolya M wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:17 pm Thanks for answers! In fact my only option for the next year or two is internet. That is why I asked about the very very general recommendations. I'm not familiar with TM. It may be that there is no possibility to advice something without a personal meeting )
I presume this is very serious thing, not a common cold, so I can't just say 'look, garlic is good for ya'. See if there is an organization in your area or on the internet that gathers patients with same problems, and even then, take those advice very lightly. Take care, buddy.

Return to “Wellness, Diet and Fitness”