Psoriasis

A place to discuss health and fitness, including healthy diets, etc.
Karinos

Re: Psoriasis

Post by Karinos »

As far as I know in Tibetan medicine psoriasis is considered a naga sickness. At least Lama Dawa Chodak Rinpoche categorized it this way. Some problems can be caused to nagas in our past lives and 'inherited' by new body. Solutions are to perform healing practice to cure naga/nagas who got sick because of our activities. There are many methods but I do recommend Dorje Gotrab (Vajra armor) practice.

http://saraswatibhawan.org/getting-here/

of course this is to cure the cause of sickness, to cure symptoms one may use various medicine or cosmetics as friends mentioned earlier.
Lindama

Post by Lindama »

inflammation is usually caused by stagnant lymphatics.... diet of fruits and veggies to address cause.... best is fruits alone til it clears, a few veggies, salad for lunch if needed. herbals will help, need good kidney and adrenal energy
Not last night,
not this morning,
melon flowers bloomed.
~ Bassho
Lukeinaz

Post by Lukeinaz »

My psoriasis is completely gone after two weeks of Florida sunshine, salt water, and pina coladas.
Kim O'Hara
Former staff member

Post by Kim O'Hara »

Lukeinaz wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 10:49 pm My psoriasis is completely gone after two weeks of Florida sunshine, salt water, and pina coladas.
Can you get pina coladas cheap under your medical benefits scheme?

:lol:
Kim
Lobsang Chojor

Post by Lobsang Chojor »

Kim O'Hara wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 11:00 pm Can you get pina coladas cheap under your medical benefits scheme?

:lol:
Kim
I'm not sure about getting them cheap but you can only get them if you're not into yoga and like getting caught in the rain ;)
"Morality does not become pure unless darkness is dispelled by the light of wisdom"
  • Aryasura, Paramitasamasa 6.5
ༀ་ཨ་ར་པ་ཙ་ན་དྷཱི༔ Oṃ A Ra Pa Ca Na Dhīḥ
Grigoris
Former staff member

Post by Grigoris »

Lukeinaz wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 10:49 pm My psoriasis is completely gone after two weeks of Florida sunshine, salt water, and pina coladas.
That'll heal any complaint (except sunburn).
"My religion is not deceiving myself."
Jetsun Milarepa 1052-1135 CE

"Butchers, prostitutes, those guilty of the five most heinous crimes, outcasts, the underprivileged: all are utterly the substance of existence and nothing other than total bliss."
The Supreme Source - The Kunjed Gyalpo
The Fundamental Tantra of Dzogchen Semde

Return to “Wellness, Diet and Fitness”