boring questions about losing weight

A place to discuss health and fitness, including healthy diets, etc.
Sādhaka

Re: boring questions about losing weight

Post by Sādhaka » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:43 pm

KeithA wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:03 pm
Check out the Obesity Code, by Dr. Fung. Pretty compelling, to me at least.

Interesting. I just noticed that Dr. Fung is sometimes featured on Dr. Paul Mason’s channel that I posted above.

No single one of these guys has all the puzzle pieces; for example the Snake Diet guy mentioned by Madhusudan a few posts back has a video about how the keto diet is catabolic as f*#k.

And I posted a video from Frank Tufano a couple posts back who has some interesting material.

I also posted videos from Thomas Delauer earlier in this thread.

Dr. Paul Saladino is interesting too:

https://youtube.com/channel/UCgBg0LcHfn ... 7Pw/videos

And Primal Edge Health:

https://youtube.com/user/PrimalEdgeHealth/videos
“...we should try to acquire clairvoyance. Without it, we are like a baby bird whose wings are undeveloped and has not yet grown feathers and remains stuck in its nest, unable to fly. Without clairvoyance, we cannot work for other sentient beings.” — Khunu Lama
“Just as a bird can not fly without both wings,
The welfare of others cannot be accomplished without the higher faculties of perception,
So diligently strive for your own wellbeing, whilst mentally considering the welfare of others.” — Longchenpa

Sādhaka

Post by Sādhaka » Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:41 pm

But it can be time-consuming and expensive depending on where you live, to get everything that you need for a raw carnivore diet; perhaps partially by design due to the vegan agenda and the monsanto/factory-farming agenda.

The only reason I can see for veganism or fruitarianism would be for a short time that is in preparation for a long term nearing-the-end-of-the-Path Dzogchen retreat for weaning oneself off of food completely. And even then, there may be some dairy involved; I’m not sure.
“...we should try to acquire clairvoyance. Without it, we are like a baby bird whose wings are undeveloped and has not yet grown feathers and remains stuck in its nest, unable to fly. Without clairvoyance, we cannot work for other sentient beings.” — Khunu Lama
“Just as a bird can not fly without both wings,
The welfare of others cannot be accomplished without the higher faculties of perception,
So diligently strive for your own wellbeing, whilst mentally considering the welfare of others.” — Longchenpa

TharpaChodron

Post by TharpaChodron » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:05 pm

Orson Welles tried the Paul Masson diet, to no avail. It could work, though! :D

Return to “Wellness, Diet and Fitness”