Dorje Yudrönma

Pictures of revered teachers, places, rupas, temples, shrine rooms etc. that bring inspiration to our members. Pilgrimage advice etc.
jet.urgyen

Dorje Yudrönma

Post by jet.urgyen »

anyone knows where can i find this picture in a high resolution?

true dharma is inexpressible.

The bodhisattva nourishes from bodhicitta, through whatever method the Buddha has given him. Oh joy.
Tenma

Re: Dorje Yudrönma

Post by Tenma »

javier.espinoza.t wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:35 pm anyone knows where can i find this picture in a high resolution?

Not colored, but something like this?:
http://www.a-artemyeva.ru/udronma_gr.html
Mantrik
Former staff member

Post by Mantrik »

javier.espinoza.t wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:35 pm anyone knows where can i find this picture in a high resolution?

Bernhard Schweizer on Facebook has a colleciton of pics and thinks this one is from a painting in Merigar West Gompa.
NIck Dudka or Andrey Savchenko may have painted a thangka of her, not sure - both are on Facebook.

Maybe SSI Publications has a high res they could send you of this exact book cover image.
http://www.khyung.com ཁྲོཾ

Om Thathpurushaya Vidhmahe
Suvarna Pakshaya Dheemahe
Thanno Garuda Prachodayath

Micchāmi Dukkaḍaṃ (मिच्छामि दुक्कडम्)
jet.urgyen

Post by jet.urgyen »

Thank's, i've searched where you mentioned. Sadly SSI doesn't answer much :(

The bodhisattva nourishes from bodhicitta, through whatever method the Buddha has given him. Oh joy.
Mantrik
Former staff member

Post by Mantrik »

javier.espinoza.t wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:28 pm Thank's, i've searched where you mentioned. Sadly SSI doesn't answer much :(
Maybe busy during the retreat, and I don't think there are many staff.

I wonder if each shop is sent a low res cover pic or if they take their own, in which case maybe the Austrian, US or UK shops may have their own.

I only have the pdf which is bound to be low res, but maybe if you could find someone with the paper book and a good camera?
http://www.khyung.com ཁྲོཾ

Om Thathpurushaya Vidhmahe
Suvarna Pakshaya Dheemahe
Thanno Garuda Prachodayath

Micchāmi Dukkaḍaṃ (मिच्छामि दुक्कडम्)
jet.urgyen

Post by jet.urgyen »

Mantrik wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:21 pm
javier.espinoza.t wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:28 pm Thank's, i've searched where you mentioned. Sadly SSI doesn't answer much :(
Maybe busy during the retreat, and I don't think there are many staff.

I wonder if each shop is sent a low res cover pic or if they take their own, in which case maybe the Austrian, US or UK shops may have their own.

I only have the pdf which is bound to be low res, but maybe if you could find someone with the paper book and a good camera?
yeah, can be, i have the book. pretty useful btw. hmm thank's bro :)

Return to “Shrine Room”