Precious photo of Choden Rinpoche

Pictures of revered teachers, places, rupas, temples, shrine rooms etc. that bring inspiration to our members. Pilgrimage advice etc.
Fortyeightvows

Precious photo of Choden Rinpoche

Post by Fortyeightvows »

image.jpg
image.jpg (95.94 KiB) Viewed 3705 times
Fortyeightvows

Re: Precious photo of Choden Rinpoche

Post by Fortyeightvows »

Precious Teacher Choden Rinpoche passed away last night at Sera Je Monastery.

Namo guru bay
Namo buddha ya
Namo dharma ya
Namo sangha ya

You are my guru you are my yidam you are my dakini and dharma protector in this life the bardo and all future lives, may I seek no refuge other then you. Hold us with your hook of compassion, free us from samsara and nirvana's fears. Grant all attainments, be our unfailing friend and guard us from interferences.
Fortyeightvows

Post by Fortyeightvows »

Sera Jey Monastery
༑ ཕྱི་ལོ་༢༠༡༥ ཟླ་བ་༩ ཚེས་༡༡ ཉིན་སེར་བྱེས་མཁས་སྙན་གྲྭ་ཚང་གི་མཁས་གྲུབ་གཉིས་ལྡན་གྱི་གྲུབ་པའི་དབང་ཕྱུག་༸སྐྱབས་རྗེ་ཆོས་ལྡན་རིན་པོ་ཆེ་མཆོག་མཚན་གྱི་ཕྱག་ཚོད་ ༡།༣༠ ཐོག་གང་གི་གཟིམ་ཤག་ནས་དགོངས་པ་གཞན་དུ་གཏད་པའི་ཡིད་སྐྱོའི་གནས་ཚུལ་དང་། གྲྭ་ཚང་དུའང་དགེ་འདུན་འདུས་པ་རྒྱ་མཚོས་སྨོན་ལམ་དང་བླ་མ་མཆོད་པའི་ཚོགས་ཕུལ་བ་བཅས་ཡིད་སྐྱོའི་གནས་ཚུལ་དུ།

OBITUARY
H.E Kyabje Choden Rinpoche a noted Buddhist Scholar and Spiritual Master from Sera Jey Monastic University who teaches in many parts of the world, passed away at his resident in Sera Jey Monastery around 01.30 am on 11th September 2015. All the monks at Sera Jey Monastery performed special Prayers and Guru Puja (Lama Choepa Tsog) from 7 am to 9.30 am.
Fortyeightvows

Post by Fortyeightvows »

Those fortunate enough to have been in his presence will remember his kindness and emulate his buddha activity. I was fortunate to have received many teachings from Choden Rinpoche. He was a real master. I posted a link to his biography,I hope many will read it and attain realization.
唵嘛呢叭咪吽

The funeral for Choden Rinpoche will take place on 9/15 at 9:00 India time
仁波切荼毗大典提早至9/15印度時間早上9點在色拉傑洛巴康村舉行,台灣時間為上午11:30
Fortyeightvows

Post by Fortyeightvows »

1.png
1.png (755.46 KiB) Viewed 2363 times
Fortyeightvows

Post by Fortyeightvows »

2.jpg