Local problem?

Offer your suggestions about how we can improve this forum to better serve our members, and tell us here about any technical problems.
catmoon
Former staff member

Local problem?

Post by catmoon » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:47 pm

My computer is currently in bad shape, malware-wise. This causes many internet pages to display very roughly.

All the same when I log in there are options missing - I no longer see the options to view my posts, view new posts, or active threads.

Has the board been updated, are the options gone, or is this all due to my current messed up machine?
Sergeant Schultz knew everything there was to know.

Rakz

Re: Local problem?

Post by Rakz » Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:07 pm

Get a full virus scan done.

purple rose
Founding Member

Post by purple rose » Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:47 pm

catmoon wrote:My computer is currently in bad shape, malware-wise. This causes many internet pages to display very roughly.

All the same when I log in there are options missing - I no longer see the options to view my posts, view new posts, or active threads.

Has the board been updated, are the options gone, or is this all due to my current messed up machine?
Hi catmoon,

The software was updated a few weeks ago as a result the layout changed a bit. If you look just under the wheel logo on the main page there is a drop down menu "Quick links". The menu includes:- Your posts, New posts, Unread posts, Unanswered posts and Active topics as well as Search, Members and The team. I hope this helps.

catmoon
Former staff member

Post by catmoon » Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:49 pm

Ah there it is! Problem solved. Tnks!
Sergeant Schultz knew everything there was to know.

Return to “Suggestion Box”