Outbox not sending messages

Offer your suggestions about how we can improve this forum to better serve our members, and tell us here about any technical problems.
Ogyen

Outbox not sending messages

Post by Ogyen »

I have a couple of messages sitting in the outbox for days. I don't know how to communicate to my corresponders that I'm not ignoring them and have indeed been trying to communicate!!

Anyone else having this issue?
Image Made from 100% recycled karma

The Heart Drive - nosce te ipsum

"To love. To be loved. To never forget your own insignificance. To never get used to the unspeakable violence and the vulgar disparity of life around you. To seek joy in the saddest places. To pursue beauty to its lair. To never simplify what is complicated or complicate what is simple. To respect strength, never power. Above all, to watch. To try and understand. To never look away. And never, never, to forget." –Arundhati Roy
Losal Samten

Re: Outbox not sending messages

Post by Losal Samten »

I believe it means they haven't yet opened the message; after that, it'll become 'sent'.
Lacking mindfulness, we commit every wrong. - Nyoshul Khen Rinpoche
འ༔ ཨ༔ ཧ༔ ཤ༔ ས༔ མ༔
ཨོཾ་ཧ་ནུ་པྷ་ཤ་བྷ་ར་ཧེ་ཡེ་སྭཱ་ཧཱ།།
ཨཱོཾ་མ་ཏྲི་མུ་ཡེ་སལེ་འདུ།།
Ogyen

Re: Outbox not sending messages

Post by Ogyen »

Losal Samten wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:15 pm I believe it means they haven't yet opened the message; after that, it'll become 'sent'.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Got it. :rolleye:
Image Made from 100% recycled karma

The Heart Drive - nosce te ipsum

"To love. To be loved. To never forget your own insignificance. To never get used to the unspeakable violence and the vulgar disparity of life around you. To seek joy in the saddest places. To pursue beauty to its lair. To never simplify what is complicated or complicate what is simple. To respect strength, never power. Above all, to watch. To try and understand. To never look away. And never, never, to forget." –Arundhati Roy

Return to “Suggestion Box”