Why do hundreds of people view postings here for new threads but only few respond?

Casual conversation between friends. Anything goes (almost).
Minobu

Re: Why do hundreds of people view postings here for new threads but only few respond?

Post by Minobu »

tell me, do you spend time with your teacher
dzogchungpa

Re: Why do hundreds of people view postings here for new threads but only few respond?

Post by dzogchungpa »

Minobu wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:47 pm tell me, do you spend time with your teacher

You talkin' to me?
There is not only nothingness because there is always, and always can manifest. - Thinley Norbu Rinpoche
Minobu

Post by Minobu »

dzogchungpa wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:53 pm

You talkin' to me?
Don't be a bore, you're only 12 years old, Go home!
dzogchungpa

Post by dzogchungpa »

Minobu wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:58 pmDon't be a bore, you're only 12 years old, Go home!

Don't be such a meanie! :crying:

OK, I'll leave. :hi:
There is not only nothingness because there is always, and always can manifest. - Thinley Norbu Rinpoche
Mantrik
Former staff member

Post by Mantrik »

dzogchungpa wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:39 pm

I fear that I have said too much and will soon be sleeping with the nagas ...
Well, that Kanya is pretty tasty. I speak as a Garuda, not a sex pest..... lol :)
http://www.khyung.com ཁྲོཾ

Om Thathpurushaya Vidhmahe
Suvarna Pakshaya Dheemahe
Thanno Garuda Prachodayath

Micchāmi Dukkaḍaṃ (मिच्छामि दुक्कडम्)
Queequeg
Former staff member

Post by Queequeg »

Minobu wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:11 pm there is nothing elite :soapbox: about them...they just have more time on their hands :toilet:
Some of us have time because we make time for dharma... wheel.
There is no suffering to be severed. Ignorance and klesas are indivisible from bodhi. There is no cause of suffering to be abandoned. Since extremes and the false are the Middle and genuine, there is no path to be practiced. Samsara is nirvana. No severance achieved. No suffering nor its cause. No path, no end. There is no transcendent realm; there is only the one true aspect. There is nothing separate from the true aspect.
-Guanding, Perfect and Sudden Contemplation,
Minobu

Post by Minobu »

dzogchungpa wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:02 pm
Minobu wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:58 pmDon't be a bore, you're only 12 years old, Go home!

that was a direct quote from taxi driver...i replaced whore with bore...lol.
Mantrik
Former staff member

Post by Mantrik »

Queequeg wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:18 pm
Minobu wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:11 pm there is nothing elite :soapbox: about them...they just have more time on their hands :toilet:
We be Dharma Cogs and the clever ones are 'Spokes' . ;)

Minobu

Post by Minobu »

also from the same movie:

I think someone should just take this forum and just... just flush it down the frak' toilet.
Minobu

Post by Minobu »

Mantrik wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:25 pm
where's that from?
Minobu

Post by Minobu »

Viddy well me little Dharma Bums Viddy well
Minobu

Post by Minobu »

Minobu: Go on, ban me , you bastard cowards. I don't want to post anyway...not in a stinking forum like this.
"Q": Oh? And what's so stinking about it?
dzogchungpa

Post by dzogchungpa »

Minobu wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:24 pm

Oh man, I totally mised that, I'm really slipping.

:oops:

:focus:

OK, I hereby coin a new term 'Dharmafia'. I think the meaning should be clear.
Last edited by dzogchungpa on Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Minobu

Post by Minobu »

There were some elitist from the Tibetan sub forum . The devotchka was posting away... jollying and vigoreeting. Then suddenly, my friends, the post on the screen faded out. And in the short lapse before the other one got posted , she came in with a burst of elitism
Minobu

Post by Minobu »

dzogchungpa wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:33 pm
Minobu wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:24 pm

Oh man, I totally mised that, I'm really slipping.

:oops:

:focus:

OK, I hereby coin a new term 'Dharmafia'. I think the meaning should be clear
i secound that

Dharmafia it is then
roflmao
Mantrik
Former staff member

Post by Mantrik »

Minobu wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:27 pm
Mantrik wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:25 pm

where's that from?
You wheely need to ask? Me, sadly...can''t blame anyone else for bad puns on Wheel life, and I'm no Spokes person. :)
Last edited by Mantrik on Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PuerAzaelis

Post by PuerAzaelis »

dzogchungpa wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:39 pm
PuerAzaelis wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:02 pm
dzogchungpa wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:22 pm I think "Dharmawheel Mafia" is more apt.
Bodhichitta is an offer we can’t refuse ...

I fear that I have said too much and will soon be sleeping with the nagas ...
Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes. Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.
Generally, enjoyment of speech is the gateway to poor [results]. So it becomes the foundation for generating all negative emotional states. Jampel Pawo, The Certainty of the Diamond Mind

For posts from this user, see Karma Dondrup Tashi account.
Queequeg
Former staff member

Post by Queequeg »

Minobu wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:30 pm Minobu: Go on, ban me , you bastard cowards. I don't want to post anyway...not in a stinking forum like this.
"those who stay long in privies forget how foul the smell is."
-Nichiren
There is no suffering to be severed. Ignorance and klesas are indivisible from bodhi. There is no cause of suffering to be abandoned. Since extremes and the false are the Middle and genuine, there is no path to be practiced. Samsara is nirvana. No severance achieved. No suffering nor its cause. No path, no end. There is no transcendent realm; there is only the one true aspect. There is nothing separate from the true aspect.
Minobu

Post by Minobu »

Queequeg wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:47 pm
Minobu wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:30 pm Minobu: Go on, ban me , you bastard cowards. I don't want to post anyway...not in a stinking forum like this.
"those who stay long in privies forget how foul the smell is."
-Nichiren
hopefully you saw the movie clockwork orange...

*hides under blanket*
Queequeg
Former staff member

Post by Queequeg »

A long time ago. I tried to watch it again, but just couldn't stomach it. I have trouble watching anything Stanley Kubrick did more than once.

Return to “Lounge”