Slyvanas (WoW) anyone ?

Casual conversation between friends. Anything goes (almost).
Post Reply
MatthewAngby
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:51 am

Slyvanas (WoW) anyone ?

Post by MatthewAngby » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:45 am

Well if you ever played WoW, Do you guys ever think slyvanas is just a cute lil elf?? *fanboy squeaks* . Mmm just an opinion - I think she kinda looks like a dakini LOL.
The force is my ally...and a powerful ally it is - Yoda

Miroku
Posts: 526
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:18 am

Re: Slyvanas (WoW) anyone ?

Post by Miroku » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:32 am

Heh, I always was more of a Kael'thas Sunstrider guy. Not because he looks like a daka, but 'casue he's hot. :D
Child, if you are not hypocritical and out of control, that is conduct.
~ Padampa Sangye

You say such clever things to people, but you do not apply them to yourself.
The faults within you are the ones to be exposed.
~ Padampa Sangye

User avatar
Mantrik
Posts: 1319
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:55 pm
Contact:

Re: Slyvanas (WoW) anyone ?

Post by Mantrik » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:57 am

A family member is a manager at Blizzard, who produce and sell WoW.

I find LARP with the action figures on my shrine is more fun.

Today, Shiva is doing a little dance as it is his special day. :)
http://www.khyung.com

Micchāmi Dukkaḍaṃ (मिच्छामि दुक्कडम्)

MatthewAngby
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:51 am

Re: Slyvanas (WoW) anyone ?

Post by MatthewAngby » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:37 am

Mantrik wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:57 am
A family member is a manager at Blizzard, who produce and sell WoW.

I find LARP with the action figures on my shrine is more fun.

Today, Shiva is doing a little dance as it is his special day. :)
That’s some exotic thing right there ! 👍
The force is my ally...and a powerful ally it is - Yoda

MatthewAngby
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:51 am

Re: Slyvanas (WoW) anyone ?

Post by MatthewAngby » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:38 am

Miroku wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:32 am
Heh, I always was more of a Kael'thas Sunstrider guy. Not because he looks like a daka, but 'casue he's hot. :D
I Guess blood elves will always be hot , dead or alive .
The force is my ally...and a powerful ally it is - Yoda

MatthewAngby
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:51 am

Re: Slyvanas (WoW) anyone ?

Post by MatthewAngby » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:56 am

Miroku wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:32 am
Heh, I always was more of a Kael'thas Sunstrider guy. Not because he looks like a daka, but 'casue he's hot. :D
Well quick question but do the dakas and dakinis look exactly or similar to blood elves?
The force is my ally...and a powerful ally it is - Yoda

Miroku
Posts: 526
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:18 am

Re: Slyvanas (WoW) anyone ?

Post by Miroku » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:05 pm

MatthewAngby wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:56 am
Miroku wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:32 am
Heh, I always was more of a Kael'thas Sunstrider guy. Not because he looks like a daka, but 'casue he's hot. :D
Well quick question but do the dakas and dakinis look exactly or similar to blood elves?
Hah, no I do not think so. Look at thangkas if you wanna know how dakas and dakinis look like or at realized male and female masters of vajrayana.
Child, if you are not hypocritical and out of control, that is conduct.
~ Padampa Sangye

You say such clever things to people, but you do not apply them to yourself.
The faults within you are the ones to be exposed.
~ Padampa Sangye

MatthewAngby
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:51 am

Re: Slyvanas (WoW) anyone ?

Post by MatthewAngby » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:07 pm

Miroku wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:05 pm
MatthewAngby wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:56 am
Miroku wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:32 am
Heh, I always was more of a Kael'thas Sunstrider guy. Not because he looks like a daka, but 'casue he's hot. :D
Well quick question but do the dakas and dakinis look exactly or similar to blood elves?
Hah, no I do not think so. Look at thangkas if you wanna know how dakas and dakinis look like or at realized male and female masters of vajrayana.
Well , still a bit elvish to me! That’s a good thing cuz I have a fond attraction to elves.
The force is my ally...and a powerful ally it is - Yoda

SunWuKong
Posts: 301
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:15 pm

Re: Slyvanas (WoW) anyone ?

Post by SunWuKong » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:26 pm

I’m an avatar going to Buddhist Lands and texting witty conversations, in Second Life

Post Reply

Return to “Lounge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot], Meggo, smcj and 46 guests