TRUCK FUMP

Casual conversation between friends. Anything goes (almost).
User avatar
Virgo
Global Moderator
Posts: 3480
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:47 am
Location: Uni-verse

Re: TRUCK FUMP

Post by Virgo » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:08 am

Malcolm wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:38 pm
Hahahahahhaha.

Kevin

User avatar
Fa Dao
Posts: 853
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:42 pm

Re: TRUCK FUMP

Post by Fa Dao » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:12 am

Kunga Lhadzom wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:31 pm
But if he miraculously freed Tibet....
http://www.tibetanreview.net/secretary- ... eadership/
"But if you know how to observe yourself, you will discover your real nature, the primordial state, the state of Guruyoga, and then all will become clear because you will have discovered everything"-Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche

User avatar
Grigoris
Global Moderator
Posts: 17991
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Greece

Re: TRUCK FUMP

Post by Grigoris » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:50 am

Fa Dao wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:12 am
Kunga Lhadzom wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:31 pm
But if he miraculously freed Tibet....
http://www.tibetanreview.net/secretary- ... eadership/
Don't hold your breath.
"My religion is not deceiving myself."
Jetsun Milarepa 1052-1135 CE

"Butchers, prostitutes, those guilty of the five most heinous crimes, outcasts, the underprivileged: all are utterly the substance of existence and nothing other than total bliss."
The Supreme Source - The Kunjed Gyalpo
The Fundamental Tantra of Dzogchen Semde

User avatar
Mantrik
Posts: 1728
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:55 pm
Contact:

Re: TRUCK FUMP

Post by Mantrik » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:08 am

Grigoris wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:50 am
Fa Dao wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:12 am
Kunga Lhadzom wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:31 pm
But if he miraculously freed Tibet....
http://www.tibetanreview.net/secretary- ... eadership/
Don't hold your breath.
Yes, he discussed such oppression with KIm, too:

Image
http://www.khyung.com

Om Thathpurushaya Vidhmahe
Suvarna Pakshaya Dheemahe
Thanno Garuda Prachodayath

Micchāmi Dukkaḍaṃ (मिच्छामि दुक्कडम्)

User avatar
Fa Dao
Posts: 853
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:42 pm

Re: TRUCK FUMP

Post by Fa Dao » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:08 pm

Grigoris wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:50 am
Fa Dao wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:12 am
Kunga Lhadzom wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:31 pm
But if he miraculously freed Tibet....
http://www.tibetanreview.net/secretary- ... eadership/
Don't hold your breath.
You gotta admit that it would be great fun to watch if Trump decided that Tibet was his new pet project on social media and decided to give the Chinese govt crap over it!! :rolling:
"But if you know how to observe yourself, you will discover your real nature, the primordial state, the state of Guruyoga, and then all will become clear because you will have discovered everything"-Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche

User avatar
Grigoris
Global Moderator
Posts: 17991
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Greece

Re: TRUCK FUMP

Post by Grigoris » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:13 pm

Fa Dao wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:08 pm
Grigoris wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:50 am
Don't hold your breath.
You gotta admit that it would be great fun to watch if Trump decided that Tibet was his new pet project on social media and decided to give the Chinese govt crap over it!! :rolling:
Trump would use anything, if he thought it would bring him more money and power.
"My religion is not deceiving myself."
Jetsun Milarepa 1052-1135 CE

"Butchers, prostitutes, those guilty of the five most heinous crimes, outcasts, the underprivileged: all are utterly the substance of existence and nothing other than total bliss."
The Supreme Source - The Kunjed Gyalpo
The Fundamental Tantra of Dzogchen Semde

User avatar
Kunga Lhadzom
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:01 am

Re: TRUCK FUMP

Post by Kunga Lhadzom » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:46 pm

Grigoris wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:13 pm
Trump would use anything, if he thought it would bring him more money and power.
Yes....but who cares. As long as Tibet is free.
Do whatever it takes.....as long as it is peaceful. ...he could even become a Buddhist in the process....and so could the Chinese leader...everything changes...
The Universe flowing through my veins...stars falling from my eyes......rocks rolling in my head...lemon juice dripping down my chin....

https://drunklotus.blog

User avatar
Grigoris
Global Moderator
Posts: 17991
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Greece

Re: TRUCK FUMP

Post by Grigoris » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:00 pm

Kunga Lhadzom wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:46 pm
Grigoris wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:13 pm
Trump would use anything, if he thought it would bring him more money and power.
Yes....but who cares. As long as Tibet is free.
Do whatever it takes.....as long as it is peaceful. ...he could even become a Buddhist in the process....and so could the Chinese leader...everything changes...
"My religion is not deceiving myself."
Jetsun Milarepa 1052-1135 CE

"Butchers, prostitutes, those guilty of the five most heinous crimes, outcasts, the underprivileged: all are utterly the substance of existence and nothing other than total bliss."
The Supreme Source - The Kunjed Gyalpo
The Fundamental Tantra of Dzogchen Semde

User avatar
Kunga Lhadzom
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:01 am

Re: TRUCK FUMP

Post by Kunga Lhadzom » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:21 pm

The Universe flowing through my veins...stars falling from my eyes......rocks rolling in my head...lemon juice dripping down my chin....

https://drunklotus.blog

User avatar
Mantrik
Posts: 1728
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:55 pm
Contact:

Re: TRUCK FUMP

Post by Mantrik » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:26 pm

Grigoris wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:13 pm
Trump would use anything, if he thought it would bring him more money and power.
I can see it now - Temple golf spas and condos branded 'Trump Tulku' all over Tibet and all the Dharmapalas repainted to carry a set of golf clubs and an AR-15.
http://www.khyung.com

Om Thathpurushaya Vidhmahe
Suvarna Pakshaya Dheemahe
Thanno Garuda Prachodayath

Micchāmi Dukkaḍaṃ (मिच्छामि दुक्कडम्)

User avatar
Dan74
Founding Member
Posts: 2486
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:59 pm
Location: Lyss, Switzerland

Re: TRUCK FUMP

Post by Dan74 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:28 pm

I am very sceptical myself and there is much to be very concerned about with Trump and his path to power, but one thing is quite clear - people are all too eager to jump to extreme conclusions and imagine all sorts of apocalyptic scenarios about him. It happened two years ago and we haven't really learned since.

History will be the real judge. The past is replete with very imperfect leaders who achieved good things. Improbably as it is, this may just prove to be another such example.

User avatar
Grigoris
Global Moderator
Posts: 17991
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Greece

Re: TRUCK FUMP

Post by Grigoris » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:39 pm

Dan74 wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:28 pm
I am very sceptical myself and there is much to be very concerned about with Trump and his path to power, but one thing is quite clear - people are all too eager to jump to extreme conclusions and imagine all sorts of apocalyptic scenarios about him. It happened two years ago and we haven't really learned since.

History will be the real judge. The past is replete with very imperfect leaders who achieved good things. Improbably as it is, this may just prove to be another such example.
Well, one thing is for certain: his wallet is certainly benefiting from this presidential term scam.
"My religion is not deceiving myself."
Jetsun Milarepa 1052-1135 CE

"Butchers, prostitutes, those guilty of the five most heinous crimes, outcasts, the underprivileged: all are utterly the substance of existence and nothing other than total bliss."
The Supreme Source - The Kunjed Gyalpo
The Fundamental Tantra of Dzogchen Semde

User avatar
Kunga Lhadzom
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:01 am

Re: TRUCK FUMP

Post by Kunga Lhadzom » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:28 pm

Grigoris wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:39 pm
Well, one thing is for certain: his wallet is certainly benefiting from this presidential term scam.
Even though in this present lifetime he is making dirty money.....the fact that he's even making money indicates good karma( generosity ) from the past (?)
Although he doesn't seem to be able to hold on to it for long....he certainly is setting himself up for trouble in his next incarnation....so would need to up the good karma & pure motivation for less suffering in the future....

I wish he had some good people to influence him more....like some Dzogchen or Buddhist practitioners in the White House.
Also...why isn't there a Dzogchen/Buddhist type political party ? Seems there are lots of you out there that love politics.....why not try to form your own political party ?

I know i'm an idealist/dreamer......
Sometimes to be awake is too depressing....
The Universe flowing through my veins...stars falling from my eyes......rocks rolling in my head...lemon juice dripping down my chin....

https://drunklotus.blog

User avatar
Mantrik
Posts: 1728
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:55 pm
Contact:

Re: TRUCK FUMP

Post by Mantrik » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:35 pm

Meanwhile, courtesy of your friendly local Russian Troll Farm, some click bait posted on Fuckwitbook:

Image
http://www.khyung.com

Om Thathpurushaya Vidhmahe
Suvarna Pakshaya Dheemahe
Thanno Garuda Prachodayath

Micchāmi Dukkaḍaṃ (मिच्छामि दुक्कडम्)

User avatar
Dan74
Founding Member
Posts: 2486
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:59 pm
Location: Lyss, Switzerland

Re: TRUCK FUMP

Post by Dan74 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:41 pm

Did you check any of this, Mantrik? At least half looks like fake news to me on a cursory search. I think we should be very careful not to help spread fake news around - it inevitably serves an agenda that is very different to what it pretends to care about.

User avatar
Malcolm
Posts: 28532
Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:19 am

Re: TRUCK FUMP

Post by Malcolm » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:01 am

Dan74 wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:41 pm
Did you check any of this, Mantrik? At least half looks like fake news to me on a cursory search. I think we should be very careful not to help spread fake news around - it inevitably serves an agenda that is very different to what it pretends to care about.
Dan, did you read his caption?
Meanwhile, courtesy of your friendly local Russian Troll Farm, some click bait posted on frak:
Buddhahood in This Life
འ༔ ཨ༔ ཧ༔ ཤ༔ ས༔ མ༔


[A]nything at all that is well spoken is the word of the Buddha.

-- Ārya-adhyāśaya-sañcodana-nāma-mahāyāna-sūtra

The different sūtras in accord with the emptiness
taught by the Sugata are definitive in meaning;
One can understand that all of those Dharmas in
which a sentient being, individual, or person are taught are provisional in meaning.

-- Samadhirāja Sūtra

User avatar
Dan74
Founding Member
Posts: 2486
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:59 pm
Location: Lyss, Switzerland

Re: TRUCK FUMP

Post by Dan74 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:57 am

Malcolm wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:01 am
Dan74 wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:41 pm
Did you check any of this, Mantrik? At least half looks like fake news to me on a cursory search. I think we should be very careful not to help spread fake news around - it inevitably serves an agenda that is very different to what it pretends to care about.
Dan, did you read his caption?
Meanwhile, courtesy of your friendly local Russian Troll Farm, some click bait posted on frak:
Haha... no I didn't... :emb:

User avatar
Grigoris
Global Moderator
Posts: 17991
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Greece

Re: TRUCK FUMP

Post by Grigoris » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:45 am

The US backed Saudi forces DID bomb the Doctors Without Borders cholera treatment facility in Yemen.

There is nothing fake about that piece of news.
"My religion is not deceiving myself."
Jetsun Milarepa 1052-1135 CE

"Butchers, prostitutes, those guilty of the five most heinous crimes, outcasts, the underprivileged: all are utterly the substance of existence and nothing other than total bliss."
The Supreme Source - The Kunjed Gyalpo
The Fundamental Tantra of Dzogchen Semde

User avatar
Dan74
Founding Member
Posts: 2486
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:59 pm
Location: Lyss, Switzerland

Re: TRUCK FUMP

Post by Dan74 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:55 pm

The Saudis are guilty of all kinds of atrocities. The fact that the US broadly supports them, doesn't make the US the perpetrator. So yes, as stated, it is fake, even more than when the Russians were accused of shooting down MH17. At least in that instance, the pro-Russian separatists had much less independence and autonomy than the Saudi. But both accusations are false.

User avatar
Johnny Dangerous
Global Moderator
Posts: 8355
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:58 pm
Location: Olympia WA
Contact:

Re: TRUCK FUMP

Post by Johnny Dangerous » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:01 pm

Grigoris wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:45 am
The US backed Saudi forces DID bomb the Doctors Without Borders cholera treatment facility in Yemen.

There is nothing fake about that piece of news.
Usually stuff from the Free Thought Project has one or two tidbits of truth, and a lot of sensationalism and nonsense.

Honestly, though, the gist that shit is going down while people obsess over Trump is self evident - though some of these examples might be called into question.
"it must be coming from the mouthy mastermind of raunchy rapper, Johnny Dangerous”

-Jeff H.

Post Reply

Return to “Lounge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 33 guests