The Healing Touch: Indigenous healers getting results

Casual conversation between friends. Anything goes (almost).
Grigoris
Former staff member

The Healing Touch: Indigenous healers getting results

Post by Grigoris »

"My religion is not deceiving myself."
Jetsun Milarepa 1052-1135 CE

"Butchers, prostitutes, those guilty of the five most heinous crimes, outcasts, the underprivileged: all are utterly the substance of existence and nothing other than total bliss."
The Supreme Source - The Kunjed Gyalpo
The Fundamental Tantra of Dzogchen Semde
amanitamusc

Re: The Healing Touch: Indigenous healers getting results

Post by amanitamusc »

This very wonderful and i hope it keeps getting passed on and spreads!Thank you Greg.
I knew nothing of this healing until this video.Here is a book that may be of interest.
https://www.amazon.com/Secrets-Aborigin ... 1591431751
Fortyeightvows

Post by Fortyeightvows »

Grigoris wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:44 am Would you have posted a mocking video if the documentary was about a Tibetan master? I wonder...
Would you have been so impressed if the documentary had been about a white Pentecostal healer?
Grigoris
Former staff member

Post by Grigoris »

Fortyeightvows wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:35 pm
Grigoris wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:44 am Would you have posted a mocking video if the documentary was about a Tibetan master? I wonder...
Would you have been so impressed if the documentary had been about a white Pentecostal healer?
If you knew about the history of Aboriginal Australians you would not even make the specific comparison.

Let me point something out to people that many seem to be overlooking: This is being done in an Australian state-owned hospital. I don't know if you know anything about the Australian state and it's public health care system, but if you did...
"My religion is not deceiving myself."
Jetsun Milarepa 1052-1135 CE

"Butchers, prostitutes, those guilty of the five most heinous crimes, outcasts, the underprivileged: all are utterly the substance of existence and nothing other than total bliss."
The Supreme Source - The Kunjed Gyalpo
The Fundamental Tantra of Dzogchen Semde

Return to “Lounge”