You will be tame!

Casual conversation between friends. Anything goes (almost).
Natan

Re: You will be tame!

Post by Natan »

Grigoris wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:55 pm
Crazywisdom wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:52 pm Tantra is a reprogramming methodology. One has to recognize language and customs are programmed. And with the internet, it is revived up in power over minds. Politically correct language coercion is exactly the thing putting minds under control. Losing control a little might help someone notice this.
So you are saying the internet controls your mind programs and coerces you? And how do you escape it's influence in order to lecture us fools? Maybe you think you are the only one practicing Tantra?

Anyway: Insanity is not everything you make it out to be. Insanity actually involves a lot of suffering.
I don’t think that. Just want to highlight it’s rather subversive character. And of
Course it’s not easy to detect self deception. That’s what tantras are for. Be great to focus on those details instead of silly apologies for heretic dharma.
Vajra fangs deliver vajra venom to your Mara body.
Grigoris
Former staff member

Post by Grigoris »

Crazywisdom wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:58 pmI don’t think that. Just want to highlight it’s rather subversive character. And of
Course it’s not easy to detect self deception. That’s what tantras are for. Be great to focus on those details instead of silly apologies for heretic dharma.
Who died and made you my teacher? PHAT! PHAT! PHAT!
"My religion is not deceiving myself."
Jetsun Milarepa 1052-1135 CE

"Butchers, prostitutes, those guilty of the five most heinous crimes, outcasts, the underprivileged: all are utterly the substance of existence and nothing other than total bliss."
The Supreme Source - The Kunjed Gyalpo
The Fundamental Tantra of Dzogchen Semde
Natan

Post by Natan »

Grigoris wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:09 pm
Crazywisdom wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:58 pmI don’t think that. Just want to highlight it’s rather subversive character. And of
Who died and made you my teacher? PHAT! PHAT! PHAT!
You just made
It
So
Grigoris
Former staff member

Post by Grigoris »

Crazywisdom wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:58 pmBe great to focus on those details instead of silly apologies for heretic dharma.
According to you, anything that does not coincide with your view is heretic dharma. That is a serious degree of self-aggrandisement happening there.

And, no, I did not ask you to be my teacher.
"My religion is not deceiving myself."
Jetsun Milarepa 1052-1135 CE

"Butchers, prostitutes, those guilty of the five most heinous crimes, outcasts, the underprivileged: all are utterly the substance of existence and nothing other than total bliss."
The Supreme Source - The Kunjed Gyalpo
The Fundamental Tantra of Dzogchen Semde
Natan

Post by Natan »

Grigoris wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:13 pm
Crazywisdom wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:58 pmBe great to focus on those details instead of silly apologies for heretic dharma.
According to you, anything that does not coincide with your view is heretic dharma. That is a serious degree of self-aggrandisement happening there.

And, no, I did not ask you to be my teacher.
I was kidding. No heretic dharma is nihilism and eternalism. I respect the teachings of the tantras and all the different approaches and applications. I have my preferences about applications. And simply due to the transmissions I have,
Preferences for certain descriptions of
The
Result
Natan

Post by Natan »

Which is a good deal if one could crack the shell and let it in a little.https://goo.gl/images/KxfddS

Return to “Lounge”