You will be tame!

Casual conversation between friends. Anything goes (almost).
Natan

You will be tame!

Post by Natan »

You think you’re Buddhists? No. You belong to THEM! You’re true religion is Society. And not by choice. You have been coerced. You are under control. You think you’re in a peaceful country? No. You are the enemy. This is a prison camp. Your
Family lost and you are enslaved. That good cause you fight for? It’s for them. You are their minion. You are an agent with a Mala. If good is what you want to do instead of “good,” better get ready to act against. Cease and desist is good. So is demolition. Tantra is demolition. Clear out the country. Depopulate it, like Indrabhuti. Set a control burn. Free the land. Your thoughts are not your own. None are. You’re thoughts were implanted by scientists. Change them. Go with Buddha Vajradhara. Or Heruka. Disembowel this machine. And laugh as it goes down in flames.

Vajra fangs deliver vajra venom to your Mara body.
Grigoris
Former staff member

Re: You will be tame!

Post by Grigoris »

Crazywisdom wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:21 am You think you’re Buddhists? No. You belong to THEM! You’re true religion is Society. And not by choice. You have been coerced. You are under control. You think you’re in a peaceful country? No. You are the enemy. This is a prison camp. Your
Family lost and you are enslaved. That good cause you fight for? It’s for them. You are their minion. You are an agent with a Mala. If good is what you want to do instead of “good,” better get ready to act against. Cease and desist is good. So is demolition. Tantra is demolition. Clear out the country. Depopulate it, like Indrabhuti. Set a control burn. Free the land. Your thoughts are not your own. None are. You’re thoughts were implanted by scientists. Change them. Go with Buddha Vajradhara. Or Heruka. Disembowel this machine. And laugh as it goes down in flames.
I guess that means that you are the only one who is truly in control of their own thoughts?
"My religion is not deceiving myself."
Jetsun Milarepa 1052-1135 CE

"Butchers, prostitutes, those guilty of the five most heinous crimes, outcasts, the underprivileged: all are utterly the substance of existence and nothing other than total bliss."
The Supreme Source - The Kunjed Gyalpo
The Fundamental Tantra of Dzogchen Semde
Natan

Post by Natan »

You ar slow. I said no one is. At least, Buddha gave the thoughts on the path the liberation. But you have to take refuge and renounce your former religion. Sorry. It is garbage.
Grigoris
Former staff member

Post by Grigoris »

Crazywisdom wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:02 pm You ar slow. I said no one is.
No, you didn't, not at any point did you use a collective noun that included yourself. I may be slow, but I am not stupid.
At least, Buddha gave the thoughts on the path the liberation. But you have to take refuge and renounce your former religion. Sorry. It is garbage.
NEWS FLASH: the Buddha had to renounce his former religion too. Remember? Or does your over inflated sense of the importance of self, lead you to forget such boring details?

"Butchers, prostitutes, those guilty of the five most heinous crimes, outcasts, the underprivileged: all are utterly the substance of existence and nothing other than total bliss."
Natan

Post by Natan »

Grigoris wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:47 pm
Crazywisdom wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:02 pm You ar slow. I said no one is.
No, you didn't, not at any point did you use a collective noun that included yourself. I may be slow, but I am not stupid.
At least, Buddha gave the thoughts on the path the liberation. But you have to take refuge and renounce your former religion. Sorry. It is garbage.
NEWS FLASH: the Buddha had to renounce his former religion too. Remember? Or does your over inflated sense of the importance of self, lead you to forget such boring details?
There are no free thoughts. Everything comes from someone. I have a very inflated Bodhichitta thought most times. Come
From
buddha
Queequeg
Former staff member

Post by Queequeg »

Crazywisdom wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:21 am You think you’re Buddhists? No. You belong to THEM! You’re true religion is Society. And not by choice. You have been coerced. You are under control. You think you’re in a peaceful country? No. You are the enemy. This is a prison camp. Your
Crazywisdom wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:02 pm You ar slow. I said no one is. At least, Buddha gave the thoughts on the path the liberation. But you have to take refuge and renounce your former religion. Sorry. It is garbage.
Crazywisdom wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:25 pm There are no free thoughts. Everything comes from someone. I have a very inflated Bodhichitta thought most times. Come
From
buddha
Seems to me, to laugh at the world burning down is a rather contrived thought. It is not Bodhicitta, but rather some kind of a hateful, sadistic ego; the joy of a petty, spiteful man, finding satisfaction in the suffering of others. Sounds more like a warden of one of the hot hells.

I doubt this comes from Buddha. Sounds more like Mara.
There is no suffering to be severed. Ignorance and klesas are indivisible from bodhi. There is no cause of suffering to be abandoned. Since extremes and the false are the Middle and genuine, there is no path to be practiced. Samsara is nirvana. No severance achieved. No suffering nor its cause. No path, no end. There is no transcendent realm; there is only the one true aspect. There is nothing separate from the true aspect.
-Guanding, Perfect and Sudden Contemplation,
Natan

Post by Natan »

Queequeg wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:49 pm
Crazywisdom wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:02 pm You ar slow. I said no one is. At least, Buddha gave the thoughts on the path the liberation. But you have to take refuge and renounce your former religion. Sorry. It is garbage.
Crazywisdom wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:25 pm There are no free thoughts. Everything comes from someone. I have a very inflated Bodhichitta thought most times. Come
From
buddha
Seems to me, to laugh at the world burning down is a rather contrived thought. It is not Bodhicitta, but rather some kind of a hateful, sadistic ego; the joy of a petty, spiteful man, finding satisfaction in the suffering of others. Sounds more like a warden of one of the hot hells.

I doubt this comes from Buddha. Sounds more like Mara.
There is a diagnosis for those who can’t comprehend a metaphor. Nothing wrong if that’s you. Just have to explain literally. When Indrabhuti taught tantras, everyone in his kingdom was enlightened. In the end, there was no one left to bury. Rainbow bodies. That’s not so bad, is it?
Queequeg
Former staff member

Post by Queequeg »

I have no idea what you are blathering about.
There is no suffering to be severed. Ignorance and klesas are indivisible from bodhi. There is no cause of suffering to be abandoned. Since extremes and the false are the Middle and genuine, there is no path to be practiced. Samsara is nirvana. No severance achieved. No suffering nor its cause. No path, no end. There is no transcendent realm; there is only the one true aspect. There is nothing separate from the true aspect.
Natan

Post by Natan »

Queequeg wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:06 pm I have no idea what you are blathering about.
Nothing. Vajrayana. Buddha. On the one hand. Your blathering socially correct politesse on the other. Political correctness is a prison camp.
Queequeg
Former staff member

Post by Queequeg »

If you want to promote kindness, just be kind. If you want to promote compassion, just be compassionate. If you want to promote bodhicitta, just honor beings as Buddha.

Its really very simple.
Natan

Post by Natan »

Queequeg wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:14 pm If you want to promote kindness, just be kind. If you want to promote compassion, just be compassionate. If you want to promote bodhicitta, just honor beings as Buddha.

Its really very simple.
Oh sorry. This is elementary school. And now we know our abc’s. Maybe you could refer me to a vajrayana forum.
Queequeg
Former staff member

Post by Queequeg »

:tantrum:

Buddhadharma is very simple.

It becomes complicated and contrived because people's minds are complicated and contrived - they can't just accept its simplicity. Their minds being complicated, they conclude the methods have to be complicated. Some teachers seeing the vanity, seems to just give 'em what they want.

Whatever you're doing, it doesn't seem to be working.

What's my basis for that conclusion? Your posts here.
PSM

Post by PSM »

A bit less crazy, a bit more wisdom...
Natan

Post by Natan »

PSM wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:34 pm A bit less crazy, a bit more wisdom...
You have Malcom for that.
Natan

Post by Natan »

Queequeg wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:30 pm :tantrum:

Buddhadharma is very simple.

It becomes complicated and contrived because people's minds are complicated and contrived - they can't just accept its simplicity. Their minds being complicated, they conclude the methods have to be complicated. Some teachers seeing the vanity, seems to just give 'em what they want.

Whatever you're doing, it doesn't seem to be working.

What's my basis for that conclusion? Your posts here.
I just work on Sadhana or two. If it’s not working it’s my fault. Bodhichitta prayer. Transform. Guru. Mahamudra. Dedication. Or 3 contemplations. Mantras. Transform. Recitations. Ganapuja. Injunctions. Etc. pretty simple.

Is it simple? Tantras are complicated. It’s not so simple as you say. That’s just happy Horse manure. Read the wisdom chapter of KC and let me know how “simplicity” gets you there. Don’t blame my teachers. They gave Empowerments and explanations. That’s all.

I’m first to admit maybe some stuff was too
Large a responsibility for me. They are great lamas. Not like I held gun or nagged. So maybe good maybe not
That’s on them. I did get the meaning. I guess they new that. How all the scars and obstacles shake out is another issue.

I don’t see any Mountain yogis here. Urbanites. So I don’t think anyone will be going to Togal or 3yr retreat. So that leaves tantric methods. It helps to understand the base, path and result, qualifications of a mantrin. Etc.
Last edited by Natan on Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:19 pm, edited 8 times in total.
PSM

Post by PSM »

Crazywisdom wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:41 pm
Sadhu sadhu sadhu!
Natan

Post by Natan »

PSM wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:45 pm
Crazywisdom wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:41 pm
Sadhu sadhu sadhu!
Isn’t that a Theravada thing? HOH! HUM!
Grigoris
Former staff member

Post by Grigoris »

I see very little in the way of wisdom in this thread.

I don't even see crazy. Stupid? Yes. Crazy? No.

Crazy is very rarely conscious or purposeful and generally it is spontaneous.

Natan

Post by Natan »

Tantra is a reprogramming methodology. One has to recognize language and customs are programmed. And with the internet, it is revived up in power over minds. Politically correct language coercion is exactly the thing putting minds under control. Losing control a little might help someone notice this. Tantra also is a programming. But it is using self cancelling mechanisms to unwind the tangles that ordinary language leaves in the system. Cybernetics, the subject of the film is very revealing. Watch the movie.
Grigoris
Former staff member

Post by Grigoris »

Crazywisdom wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:52 pm Tantra is a reprogramming methodology. One has to recognize language and customs are programmed. And with the internet, it is revived up in power over minds. Politically correct language coercion is exactly the thing putting minds under control. Losing control a little might help someone notice this.
So you are saying the internet controls your mind programs and coerces you? And how do you escape it's influence in order to lecture us fools? Maybe you think you are the only one practicing Tantra?

Anyway: Insanity is not everything you make it out to be. Insanity actually involves a lot of suffering.

Return to “Lounge”