The Worship of Donald Trump

Casual conversation between friends. Anything goes (almost).
User avatar
justsit
Posts: 936
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:24 pm
Location: Delaware

Re: The Worship of Donald Trump

Post by justsit » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:49 am

Image

User avatar
Queequeg
Global Moderator
Posts: 6153
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:24 pm

Re: The Worship of Donald Trump

Post by Queequeg » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:12 am

justsit wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:49 am
Image
That is such a sad image. I realize I can not know the spiritual life of another, but a spirituality dressed in those symbols seems particularly impoverished.
Those who, even with distracted minds,
Entered a stupa compound
And chanted but once, “Namo Buddhaya!”
Have certainly attained the path of the buddhas.

-Lotus Sutra, Expedient Means Chapter

I think each human being has things to find out in his own life that are inescapable. They’ll find them out the easy way or the hard way, or whatever.
-Jerry Garcia

amanitamusc
Posts: 1339
Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:32 am

Re: The Worship of Donald Trump

Post by amanitamusc » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:26 pm

Queequeg wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:12 am
justsit wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:49 am
Image
That is such a sad image. I realize I can not know the spiritual life of another, but a spirituality dressed in those symbols seems particularly impoverished.
Cmon thats his daughter.They are very close. :spy:

User avatar
The Cicada
Posts: 911
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:15 am
Location: Trumpaloka

Re: The Worship of Donald Trump

Post by The Cicada » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:16 pm

Queequeg wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:12 am
That is such a sad image. I realize I can not know the spiritual life of another, but a spirituality dressed in those symbols seems particularly impoverished.
... Some would say that true poverty is not to be thankful for the intervention of heaven when it does intervene. Who are we to be thankless before the majesty of Indra?
justsit wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:49 am
Image

amanitamusc wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:26 pm
Cmon thats his daughter.They are very close. :spy:
...The thing to remember is not that Trump is out there, being great, but that there's a part of you that is like Trump; the thing is not that one can become great again, but that greatness has always fundamentally been an aspect of your nature.

:meditate: #NotATrollThread

User avatar
The Cicada
Posts: 911
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:15 am
Location: Trumpaloka

Re: The Worship of Donald Trump

Post by The Cicada » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:14 pm

The Cicada wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:16 pm
.The thing to remember is not that Trump is out there [...] but that there's a part of you that is like Trump...
I really do think that looking out into the wider world that has created our "selves" does give us reason to question why we were born into the kind of world that we arose in.

Lhasa
Posts: 1094
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:51 am

Re: The Worship of Donald Trump

Post by Lhasa » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:33 pm

Queequeg wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:12 am
justsit wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:49 am
Image
That is such a sad image. I realize I can not know the spiritual life of another, but a spirituality dressed in those symbols seems particularly impoverished.
She is praying 'in the Holy Spirit', in the name of Jesus.

Speaking in tongues has nothing to do with snakes or drinking poison. :rolling:

User avatar
The Cicada
Posts: 911
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:15 am
Location: Trumpaloka

Re: The Worship of Donald Trump

Post by The Cicada » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:24 am

Lhasa wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:33 pm
She is praying 'in the Holy Spirit', in the name of Jesus.

Speaking in tongues has nothing to do with snakes or drinking poison. :rolling:
O ye of little understanding:
Mark 16:16-18
16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.


Speaking in tongues and drinking strychnine while handling snakes is doing it the right way!

User avatar
Supramundane
Posts: 222
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:38 am
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia

Re: The Worship of Donald Trump

Post by Supramundane » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:38 am

Someone told me there was a Q movement that was quickly developing into a religion based around Trump. Q supporters communicate with an oracle who is rumored to be AI or otherworldly, imparting clues as to the Trump's next edict or move. His supporters wear flowing robes emblazoned with Qs and stand silently at Trump rallies.

very weird and creepy!

User avatar
The Cicada
Posts: 911
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:15 am
Location: Trumpaloka

Re: The Worship of Donald Trump

Post by The Cicada » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:57 am

Supramundane wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:10 am
Isn't the Q movement a new religion devoted to the worship of Trump as a God or supernatural entity?
Supramundane wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:38 am
Someone told me there was a Q movement that was quickly developing into a religion based around Trump. Q supporters communicate with an oracle who is rumored to be AI or otherworldly, imparting clues as to the Trump's next edict or move. His supporters wear flowing robes emblazoned with Qs and stand silently at Trump rallies.

very weird and creepy!
Neither I, nor Q, know anything about this movement. I did not read your posts and do not recall the answers to any questions I may have read. Your posts were completely ignored and I have no knowledge of their existence. Your claims are neither confirmed nor denied. You are not now a target for agents of a vast global conspiracy. Your purported knowledge of these things is inconsequential. You did not and do not know these things and are advised to maintain your unknowledge of what does not exist until further notice.

You are advised not to read this post. This post does not exist.

Tenma
Posts: 684
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:25 am

Re: The Worship of Donald Trump

Post by Tenma » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:02 am

Supramundane wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:38 am
Someone told me there was a Q movement that was quickly developing into a religion based around Trump. Q supporters communicate with an oracle who is rumored to be AI or otherworldly, imparting clues as to the Trump's next edict or move. His supporters wear flowing robes emblazoned with Qs and stand silently at Trump rallies.

very weird and creepy!
I have a feeling we had this before and it's still going on...

User avatar
Queequeg
Global Moderator
Posts: 6153
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:24 pm

Re: The Worship of Donald Trump

Post by Queequeg » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:05 am

Supramundane wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:38 am
Someone told me there was a Q movement that was quickly developing into a religion based around Trump. Q supporters communicate with an oracle who is rumored to be AI or otherworldly, imparting clues as to the Trump's next edict or move. His supporters wear flowing robes emblazoned with Qs and stand silently at Trump rallies.

very weird and creepy!
I disavow. They are usurpers.
Those who, even with distracted minds,
Entered a stupa compound
And chanted but once, “Namo Buddhaya!”
Have certainly attained the path of the buddhas.

-Lotus Sutra, Expedient Means Chapter

I think each human being has things to find out in his own life that are inescapable. They’ll find them out the easy way or the hard way, or whatever.
-Jerry Garcia

Lhasa
Posts: 1094
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:51 am

Re: The Worship of Donald Trump

Post by Lhasa » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:47 am

The Cicada wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:24 am
Lhasa wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:33 pm
She is praying 'in the Holy Spirit', in the name of Jesus.

Speaking in tongues has nothing to do with snakes or drinking poison. :rolling:
O ye of little understanding:
Mark 16:16-18
16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.


Speaking in tongues and drinking strychnine while handling snakes is doing it the right way!
Nice siddhis.

I like you Cicada, carry on.... :rolling:

Trumpaloka, :applause:

Post Reply

Return to “Lounge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 63 guests