The Worship of Donald Trump

Casual conversation between friends. Anything goes (almost).
Tenma

Re: The Worship of Donald Trump

Post by Tenma »

:hug:
Queequeg wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:44 pm Superman, Santa Claus and Indra were waiting for the bus.

Who was waiting for the bus?

Nobody. There is no Superman. No Santa Claus. No Indra.

:shrug:
Well, technically, Santa Claus is Odin in evolutionary history and in other cases, a Russian snow spirit who for some reason, the Commies dressed blue instead of red as they are.
Yavana

Post by Yavana »

Rick wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:28 pm It's kind of fun to see Trump as a demon, the flip side of a god. His role: To mercilessly expose us to ... ourselves.
Meh. Maras are liars. Not digging your demonology.
Rick wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:28 pm Alas, poor Donald, I see you more as a clueless frightened sociopathic old geezer who happened to wander into the throne room (of the asylum) when no one was looking.
Whatever Trump is, besides the POTUS, is something to consider.
Queequeg
Former staff member

Post by Queequeg »

The Mandala of Donald Trump:
It came to me while deep in samadhi on Jan. 20, 2017
There is no suffering to be severed. Ignorance and klesas are indivisible from bodhi. There is no cause of suffering to be abandoned. Since extremes and the false are the Middle and genuine, there is no path to be practiced. Samsara is nirvana. No severance achieved. No suffering nor its cause. No path, no end. There is no transcendent realm; there is only the one true aspect. There is nothing separate from the true aspect.
-Guanding, Perfect and Sudden Contemplation,
Rick

Post by Rick »

Rack 'em! +1
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily ...
Rick

Post by Rick »

The Cicada wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:46 pm
Rick wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:28 pm It's kind of fun to see Trump as a demon, the flip side of a god. His role: To mercilessly expose us to ... ourselves.
Lies aren't un-truths, they're variations on the truth. Trump is helping us ignorant earthlings understand that we create our own truths/facts. Don't like the show, change the channel! :tongue:
Yavana

Post by Yavana »

Rick wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:58 pm
The Cicada wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:46 pm
Lies aren't un-truths, they're variations on the truth. Trump is helping us ignorant earthlings understand that we create our own truths/facts. Don't like the show, change the channel! :tongue:
They can be. My contention is whether demons work that way. Like I said, Maras are liars, better dismissed or vanquished through exposure. I don't think Trump is any species of demon. I could believe that he's a mean old man, however.
Grigoris
Former staff member

Post by Grigoris »

Rick wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:28 pmAlas, poor Donald, I see you more as a clueless frightened sociopathic old geezer who happened to wander into the throne room (of the asylum) when no one was looking.
...who forcefully removes children from their parents just because their skin is brown...
"My religion is not deceiving myself."
Jetsun Milarepa 1052-1135 CE

"Butchers, prostitutes, those guilty of the five most heinous crimes, outcasts, the underprivileged: all are utterly the substance of existence and nothing other than total bliss."
The Supreme Source - The Kunjed Gyalpo
The Fundamental Tantra of Dzogchen Semde
cyril

Post by cyril »

Now, in all fairness, I don't know much about Hinduism but it occurred to me that whenever they worship mahatmas or mahavatars, the guys in question are usually dead. Does RT knows something that we don't?
"You have to make the good out of the bad because that is all you have got to make it out of."
- Robert Penn Warren -
Rick

Post by Rick »

The Cicada wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:02 pmMy contention is whether demons work that way. Like I said, Maras are liars, better dismissed or vanquished through exposure. I don't think Trump is any species of demon. I could believe that he's a mean old man, however.
My take on demons is quite different from yours. (Then again, I'm a horror movie lover.)

My Nyingma teacher speaks highly of demons and of their ability to burn away (behead, skewer) delusion.

And then there's this lovely book, which I got after someone recommended it on this forum (I think): Feeding Your Demons.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Grigoris wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:04 pm
Rick wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:28 pmAlas, poor Donald, I see you more as a clueless frightened sociopathic old geezer who happened to wander into the throne room (of the asylum) when no one was looking.
...who forcefully removes children from their parents just because their skin is brown...
And is doing his best to unravel the laws and norms and basic humanity in America und beyond!

All hail, Mighty Orange Incitatus!

Yavana

Post by Yavana »

Rick wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:14 pm
The Cicada wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:02 pmMy contention is whether demons work that way. Like I said, Maras are liars, better dismissed or vanquished through exposure. I don't think Trump is any species of demon. I could believe that he's a mean old man, however.
My take on demons is quite different from yours. (Then again, I'm a horror movie lover.)

My Nyingma teacher speaks highly of demons and of their ability to burn away (behead, skewer) delusion.

And then there's this lovely book, which I got after someone recommended it on this forum (I think): Feeding Your Demons.
I just "do what Buddha tells me" in this degenerate age. :lol: And I only have so much patience for "demons," or anything resembling one in the spirit of their words or actions, such as displaying intentional cruelty and/or persistently being harmfully deceptive. Some let demons attack them, some "behead" them, like Buddhist protectors do.

Is Trump "demonic?" I don't know what to think. I know this term ends in 2020. If you think he's evil, it would be interesting if you got a mantra from your teacher for Queequeg's mandala and attended some Alt-Right rallies to purify yourself.

Tell us how it goes. :meditate:
Queequeg
Former staff member

Post by Queequeg »

Rick wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:21 pm
Many of us are horrified by the troll in Chief, but they just don't know history! There were Roman Emperors who were troll level 10000 compared to the Donald's amateur level attempts... I suppose that just tells us we have yet to reach the depths of depraved possibilities. We're such prudes!
There is no suffering to be severed. Ignorance and klesas are indivisible from bodhi. There is no cause of suffering to be abandoned. Since extremes and the false are the Middle and genuine, there is no path to be practiced. Samsara is nirvana. No severance achieved. No suffering nor its cause. No path, no end. There is no transcendent realm; there is only the one true aspect. There is nothing separate from the true aspect.
Queequeg
Former staff member

Post by Queequeg »

The Cicada wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:32 pmmantra
I got ya.

OM MAHA VAJRA TROLL HO HUM
Queequeg
Former staff member

Post by Queequeg »

My apologies to those who I offend. It's really just a joke at the gallows. If I can't laugh at this president, I'll cry.
Yavana

Post by Yavana »

Queequeg wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:43 pm
The Cicada wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:32 pmmantra
I got ya.

OM MAHA VAJRA TROLL HO HUM
How are you qualified to do that? ...What do I not know about you?...
Queequeg wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:41 pm
Many of us are horrified by the troll in Chief, but they just don't know history! There were Roman Emperors who were troll level 10000 compared to the Donald's amateur level attempts... I suppose that just tells us we have yet to reach the depths of depraved possibilities. We're such prudes!
Apparently he pissed off the Illuminati's lizard bosses, which just isn't done. :shrug: I mean, people act like he's been shipping people to Dubai by secret lottery to pay the national debt.

Not a fan of the child separations, mind you. Less than 2 years left for his term, though.
Yavana

Post by Yavana »

Queequeg wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:50 pm My apologies to those who I offend. It's really just a joke at the gallows. If I can't laugh at this president, I'll cry.
When President The D says that the stock market will crash if he's impeached... I almost kind of wonder if it means he'll make it crash. :o Crazier things have happened in history.
Ayu
Global Moderator

Post by Ayu »

The Cicada wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:51 pm
Ayu wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:47 pm They also worship monkeys, snakes and cows.
How long until the US elects one of those as POTUS, in your opinion?
After the election of Trump, I can't imagine any election candidate who is more weird. :shrug:
Queequeg
Former staff member

Post by Queequeg »

Like tenants getting evicted who trash the place on the way out the door... He will sign some executive orders breaking the market and then invite the Russian prostitutes to take a dump on the desk in the oval office.
Tenma

Post by Tenma »

Grigoris wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:04 pm
And is doing his best to unravel the laws and norms and basic humanity in America und beyond!

It is confirmed! Trump is the Goetian demon of wisdom, Orobas!
Tenma

Post by Tenma »

Queequeg wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:03 pm Like tenants getting evicted who trash the place on the way out the door... He will sign some executive orders breaking the market and then invite the Russian prostitutes to take a dump on the desk in the oval office.
Clinton already did that last part.

Return to “Lounge”