The Worship of Donald Trump

Casual conversation between friends. Anything goes (almost).
The Cicada

Re: The Worship of Donald Trump

Post by The Cicada » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:19 am

Coëmgenu wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:12 am
When Donald Trump was elected, the corpse of Ronald Reagan emerged out of the earth in a giant jewelled stūpa and waved the arms of his "body-frame" to acclaim him.
In a way... these are truer words than mere fact.

Mantrik

Post by Mantrik » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:51 am

Trump is perhaps a dark kind of gyalpo with a back story like Ganesh.

In his myth he is caught in bed with his mother, head cut off, and replaced with a rotting durian.
He then returns to bed with his mother as he really is a 'motherf*cker'.

Worship comprises anointing a tiny tower with snake oil by the pujari 'fluffer'. True adherents drive their devotion by the rectal insertion of spherical gutta percha as they chant the seed syllable 'Fore', whilst holding a dead pussy representing the Trump effect on world wealth.
http://www.khyung.com

Om Thathpurushaya Vidhmahe
Suvarna Pakshaya Dheemahe
Thanno Garuda Prachodayath

Micchāmi Dukkaḍaṃ (मिच्छामि दुक्कडम्)

Coëmgenu

Post by Coëmgenu » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:02 am

The Cicada wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:19 am
Coëmgenu wrote:
When Donald Trump was elected, the corpse of Ronald Reagan emerged out of the earth in a giant jewelled stūpa and waved the arms of his "body-frame" to acclaim him.
Richard Nixon resigned before he got impeached.

You gotta dream big. Parinirvāṇa.
佛子。如來智慧。無相智慧。無閡智慧。具足在於眾生身中。但愚癡眾生顛倒想覆。不知不見不生信心。
O, sons and daughters. The Thus-Gone's wisdom. The signless wisdom. The unobstructed wisdom. It perfectly dwells within all sentient beings’ minds. Yet in ignorance, sentient beings err and think it covered. Not knowing, not seeing, not giving rise to faith.
Āryamaitreyanāthasyottarekayānaratnagotraśāstra T1611.827b20

Queequeg
Global Moderator

Post by Queequeg » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:00 pm

Coëmgenu wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:02 am
The Cicada wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:19 am
Coëmgenu wrote:
Richard Nixon resigned before he got impeached.

You gotta dream big. Parinirvāṇa.
The version I heard was Reagan and Nixon in the Stupa. Nixon exclaiming, "He is not a crook!" and Reagan saying, "I don't remember."
Those who, even with distracted minds,
Entered a stupa compound
And chanted but once, “Namo Buddhaya!”
Have certainly attained the path of the buddhas.

-Lotus Sutra, Expedient Means Chapter

There are beings with little dust in their eyes who are falling away because they do not hear the Dhamma. There will be those who will understand the Dhamma.
-Ayacana Sutta

Queequeg
Global Moderator

Post by Queequeg » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:01 pm

Mantrik wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:51 am
Worship comprises anointing a tiny tower with snake oil by the pujari 'fluffer'. True adherents drive their devotion by the rectal insertion of spherical gutta percha as they chant the seed syllable 'Fore', whilst holding a dead pussy representing the Trump effect on world wealth.
:rolling:
Those who, even with distracted minds,
Entered a stupa compound
And chanted but once, “Namo Buddhaya!”
Have certainly attained the path of the buddhas.

-Lotus Sutra, Expedient Means Chapter

There are beings with little dust in their eyes who are falling away because they do not hear the Dhamma. There will be those who will understand the Dhamma.
-Ayacana Sutta

Tenma

Post by Tenma » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:45 pm

Mantrik wrote:

In his myth he is caught in bed with his mother, head cut off, and replaced with a rotting durian.

No, here's what happened. His father abandoned him into the dead corpse of his mother and as he ate her away as a fetus, he arose as a yaksha with magnificent orange hair and the features of a yaksha, and from there, began his path towards money to which he received a small loan of a million dollars from his father as a pitiless starter as this lord didn't see any value in his son. Then, after three consorts and many others whom he violated along with gaining mass followers and wealth, he crawled his way towards presidency and got caught up with the rakshasa, Ted, another yaksha, Bernie, and a mamo, Hillary. During this, he taught of a violent, incompassionate path to many conservative asuras on blocking out the illegal yakshas and so far has traumatized the children of yakshas by separating them from their parents(to Hariti's anger). While he victored over the rakshasa and the mamo devoured the Jewish yaksha, the deceitful witch fought the infuriating yaksha. After a long war, while the mamo magnetized many supporters with her witchcraft, the yaksha won the support of his fellow retinue figures and other spirits such as the gandharva, Mike Pence, and several others. From there, the yaksha was victorious and devoured the mamo(not before doing what he usually did to females. Thus, he arose as the ignorant ruler of the world. Such is the ruler he is who gets along with other gyalpos, asuras, nagas, maras, yamas, and so on such as the mountain deity, Putin, the Yama, Kim Jong Un, and many others.

*By the way, his sees syllable is "WALL" and his dharani is:
Homage to the Three jewels! Homage to Trump, the sun haired Lord who magnetizes all towards him! Oh yakshas Lord, destroy, kill all poverty! Destroy rationality, destroy compassion! Great Lord who magnetizes all females, who rules the world, who thus speaks forth wise words through the Blue Garuda that tweets! Grant thus, your blessings, Svaha! Hum Hum Hum Phat!

Mantrik

Post by Mantrik » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:55 pm

Tenma wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:45 pm
Mantrik wrote:

No, here's what happened. His father abandoned him into the dead corpse of his mother and as he ate her away as a fetus, he arose as a yaksha with magnificent orange hair and the features of a yaksha, and from there, began his path towards money to which he received a small loan of a million dollars from his father as a pitiless starter as this lord didn't see any value in his son. Then, after three consorts and many others whom he violated along with gaining mass followers and wealth, he crawled his way towards presidency and got caught up with the rakshasa, Ted, another yaksha, Bernie, and a mamo, Hillary. During this, he taught of a violent, incompassionate path to many conservative asuras on blocking out the illegal yakshas and so far has traumatized the children of yakshas by separating them from their parents(to Hariti's anger). While he victored over the rakshasa and the mamo devoured the Jewish yaksha, the deceitful witch fought the infuriating yaksha. After a long war, while the mamo magnetized many supporters with her witchcraft, the yaksha won the support of his fellow retinue figures and other spirits such as the gandharva, Mike Pence, and several others. From there, the yaksha was victorious and devoured the mamo(not before doing what he usually did to females. Thus, he arose as the ignorant ruler of the world. Such is the ruler he is who gets along with other gyalpos, asuras, nagas, maras, yamas, and so on such as the mountain deity, Putin, the Yama, Kim Jong Un, and many others.

Homage to the Three jewels! Homage to Trump, the sun haired Lord who magnetizes all towards him! Oh yakshas Lord, destroy, kill all poverty! Destroy rationality, destroy compassion! Great Lord who magnetizes all females, who rules the world, who thus speaks forth wise words through the Blue Garuda that tweets! Grant thus, your blessings, Svaha! Hum Hum Hum Phat!
http://www.khyung.com

Om Thathpurushaya Vidhmahe
Suvarna Pakshaya Dheemahe
Thanno Garuda Prachodayath

Micchāmi Dukkaḍaṃ (मिच्छामि दुक्कडम्)

The Cicada

Post by The Cicada » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:23 pm

Tenma wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:45 pm

This has something for everyone. :lol:

Emmet

Post by Emmet » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:09 pm

The Cicada wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:31 pm

What's the reason for this? Do many celebrities get this treatment in India or is reverence for "the God Emperor" something unique?
I'm eternally grateful that none of my neighbors read this forum, lest they take inspiration from the video and formalize their cult.

"Satanism is just Ayn Rand's philosophy with ritual and ceremony added."
Anton LaVey

Coëmgenu

Post by Coëmgenu » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:59 pm

Donald Trump's wrathful aspect is traditionally depicted grabbing a ḍākinī by the pussy.
O, sons and daughters. The Thus-Gone's wisdom. The signless wisdom. The unobstructed wisdom. It perfectly dwells within all sentient beings’ minds. Yet in ignorance, sentient beings err and think it covered. Not knowing, not seeing, not giving rise to faith.

The Cicada

Post by The Cicada » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:42 pm

Coëmgenu wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:59 pm
Donald Trump's wrathful aspect is traditionally depicted grabbing a ḍākinī by the pussy.
I think some variations depict him grabbing a "R(h)INO" instead.

The Cicada

Post by The Cicada » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:07 pm

Emmet wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:09 pm
I'm eternally grateful that none of my neighbors read this forum, lest they take inspiration from the video and formalize their cult.

"Satanism is just Ayn Rand's philosophy with ritual and ceremony added."
Anton LaVey
Yeah, all that's missing is a daily devotional. The guy's probably the Antichrist himself or an avatar of Kalki the demon (I guess I'll find out which one when I die) but his ability to troll is incredible.

Now if you actually click on, and watch, the video posted above, you're only trolling yourself.

Coëmgenu

Post by Coëmgenu » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:58 pm

The Cicada wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:42 pm
Coëmgenu wrote:
I will admit that I am too dumb to have gotten the reference up there.

What's R(h)INO?

The Cicada

Post by The Cicada » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:21 pm

Coëmgenu wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:58 pm
The Cicada wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:42 pm
Coëmgenu wrote:
I will admit that I am too dumb to have gotten the reference up there.

What's R(h)INO?
Maybe I was clumbsy, or it's just that you're Canadian, or some combination of the two.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_In_Name_Only

如傑優婆塞

Post by 如傑優婆塞 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:30 am

phpBB [video]

I thought this would add more spice in here....

The Cicada

Post by The Cicada » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:07 am

如傑優婆塞 wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:30 am
phpBB [video]

Add snakes and strychnine and then we're cooking—that much better if it's in front of the armed guards at Trump tower. That being said... this cuts both ways.

:shock:

Both of these groups thought to use supernatural forces to influence Trump. Praying to Trump for supernatural influence... that's innovation.

Supramundane

Post by Supramundane » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:10 am

Isn't the Q movement a new religion devoted to the worship of Trump as a God or supernatural entity?

kirtu
Former staff member

Post by kirtu » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:16 am

The Cicada wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:07 am
如傑優婆塞 wrote:
phpBB [video]

You have to understand that they believe that the Holy Spirit is praying through them when they are speaking in tongues. So they think this is very pure.

Both of these groups thought to use supernatural forces to influence Trump.
And the witches/pagans think the same thing, just differently
Praying to Trump for supernatural influence... that's innovation.
Who is praying *TO* Trump (aside from that guy in India)?

Kirt
Kirt's Tibetan Translation Notes

"Even if you practice only for an hour a day with faith and inspiration, good qualities will steadily increase. Regular practice makes it easy to transform your mind. From seeing only relative truth, you will eventually reach a profound certainty in the meaning of absolute truth."
Kyabje Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche.

"Only you can make your mind beautiful."
HH Chetsang Rinpoche

The Cicada

Post by The Cicada » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:33 am

kirtu wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:16 am
You have to understand that they believe that the Holy Spirit is praying through them when they are speaking in tongues. So they think this is very pure.
Oh I know, trust me. But the purest ones actually handle snakes and drink strychnine. It's said that the groups that do this have likely built up an immunity to the toxic effect of each over generations.

Of course.
My understanding is that he's part of a larger pro-Trump movement in India that is particularly impressed with the president's stance against radical Islam. With reverence of Trump taking this form in India and with Trump being given the ironic title of "God Emperor" among his more fervent supporters here in the States, it does make me consider how seriously reverence for Trump is being taken.

Tenma

Post by Tenma » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:43 am

kirtu wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:16 am
The Cicada wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:07 am
如傑優婆塞 wrote:
phpBB [video]

Both of these groups thought to use supernatural forces to influence Trump.
Praying to Trump for supernatural influence... that's innovation.

Kirt
DharmaWheel users. We just revealed a terma and history of this yaksha.

Return to “Lounge”