Page 5 of 5

Re: The Worship of Donald Trump

Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:49 am
by justsit
Image

Re: The Worship of Donald Trump

Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:12 am
by Queequeg
justsit wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:49 am
Image
That is such a sad image. I realize I can not know the spiritual life of another, but a spirituality dressed in those symbols seems particularly impoverished.

Re: The Worship of Donald Trump

Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:26 pm
by amanitamusc
Queequeg wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:12 am
justsit wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:49 am
Image
That is such a sad image. I realize I can not know the spiritual life of another, but a spirituality dressed in those symbols seems particularly impoverished.
Cmon thats his daughter.They are very close. :spy:

Re: The Worship of Donald Trump

Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:16 pm
by Yavana
Queequeg wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:12 am
That is such a sad image. I realize I can not know the spiritual life of another, but a spirituality dressed in those symbols seems particularly impoverished.
... Some would say that true poverty is not to be thankful for the intervention of heaven when it does intervene. Who are we to be thankless before the majesty of Indra?
justsit wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:49 am
Image

amanitamusc wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:26 pm
Cmon thats his daughter.They are very close. :spy:
...The thing to remember is not that Trump is out there, being great, but that there's a part of you that is like Trump; the thing is not that one can become great again, but that greatness has always fundamentally been an aspect of your nature.

:meditate: #NotATrollThread

Re: The Worship of Donald Trump

Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:14 pm
by Yavana
The Cicada wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:16 pm
.The thing to remember is not that Trump is out there [...] but that there's a part of you that is like Trump...
I really do think that looking out into the wider world that has created our "selves" does give us reason to question why we were born into the kind of world that we arose in.

Re: The Worship of Donald Trump

Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:33 pm
by Lhasa
Queequeg wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:12 am
justsit wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:49 am
Image
That is such a sad image. I realize I can not know the spiritual life of another, but a spirituality dressed in those symbols seems particularly impoverished.
She is praying 'in the Holy Spirit', in the name of Jesus.

Speaking in tongues has nothing to do with snakes or drinking poison. :rolling:

Re: The Worship of Donald Trump

Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:24 am
by Yavana
Lhasa wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:33 pm
She is praying 'in the Holy Spirit', in the name of Jesus.

Speaking in tongues has nothing to do with snakes or drinking poison. :rolling:
O ye of little understanding:
Mark 16:16-18
16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.


Speaking in tongues and drinking strychnine while handling snakes is doing it the right way!

Re: The Worship of Donald Trump

Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:38 am
by Supramundane
Someone told me there was a Q movement that was quickly developing into a religion based around Trump. Q supporters communicate with an oracle who is rumored to be AI or otherworldly, imparting clues as to the Trump's next edict or move. His supporters wear flowing robes emblazoned with Qs and stand silently at Trump rallies.

very weird and creepy!

Re: The Worship of Donald Trump

Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:57 am
by Yavana
Supramundane wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:10 am
Isn't the Q movement a new religion devoted to the worship of Trump as a God or supernatural entity?
Supramundane wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:38 am
Someone told me there was a Q movement that was quickly developing into a religion based around Trump. Q supporters communicate with an oracle who is rumored to be AI or otherworldly, imparting clues as to the Trump's next edict or move. His supporters wear flowing robes emblazoned with Qs and stand silently at Trump rallies.

very weird and creepy!
Neither I, nor Q, know anything about this movement. I did not read your posts and do not recall the answers to any questions I may have read. Your posts were completely ignored and I have no knowledge of their existence. Your claims are neither confirmed nor denied. You are not now a target for agents of a vast global conspiracy. Your purported knowledge of these things is inconsequential. You did not and do not know these things and are advised to maintain your unknowledge of what does not exist until further notice.

You are advised not to read this post. This post does not exist.

Re: The Worship of Donald Trump

Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:02 am
by Tenma
Supramundane wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:38 am
Someone told me there was a Q movement that was quickly developing into a religion based around Trump. Q supporters communicate with an oracle who is rumored to be AI or otherworldly, imparting clues as to the Trump's next edict or move. His supporters wear flowing robes emblazoned with Qs and stand silently at Trump rallies.

very weird and creepy!
I have a feeling we had this before and it's still going on...

Re: The Worship of Donald Trump

Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:05 am
by Queequeg
Supramundane wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:38 am
Someone told me there was a Q movement that was quickly developing into a religion based around Trump. Q supporters communicate with an oracle who is rumored to be AI or otherworldly, imparting clues as to the Trump's next edict or move. His supporters wear flowing robes emblazoned with Qs and stand silently at Trump rallies.

very weird and creepy!
I disavow. They are usurpers.

Re: The Worship of Donald Trump

Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:47 am
by Lhasa
The Cicada wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:24 am
Lhasa wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:33 pm
She is praying 'in the Holy Spirit', in the name of Jesus.

Speaking in tongues has nothing to do with snakes or drinking poison. :rolling:
O ye of little understanding:
Mark 16:16-18
16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.


Speaking in tongues and drinking strychnine while handling snakes is doing it the right way!
Nice siddhis.

I like you Cicada, carry on.... :rolling:

Trumpaloka, :applause: