Klein Bottle

Casual conversation between friends. Anything goes (almost).
Aemilius

Klein Bottle

Post by Aemilius »

svaha
"All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.
They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
Sarvē mānavāḥ svatantrāḥ samutpannāḥ vartantē api ca, gauravadr̥śā adhikāradr̥śā ca samānāḥ ēva vartantē. Ētē sarvē cētanā-tarka-śaktibhyāṁ susampannāḥ santi. Api ca, sarvē’pi bandhutva-bhāvanayā parasparaṁ vyavaharantu."
Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 1. (in english and sanskrit)
Aemilius

Re: Klein Bottle

Post by Aemilius »

svaha
They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
Sarvē mānavāḥ svatantrāḥ samutpannāḥ vartantē api ca, gauravadr̥śā adhikāradr̥śā ca samānāḥ ēva vartantē. Ētē sarvē cētanā-tarka-śaktibhyāṁ susampannāḥ santi. Api ca, sarvē’pi bandhutva-bhāvanayā parasparaṁ vyavaharantu."
amanitamusc

Post by amanitamusc »

Aemilius wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:18 am
I love this guys laugh.
Last edited by amanitamusc on Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dan74
Former staff member

Post by Dan74 »

Burkard is a former colleague, a fun guy, a dedicated educator and a Mathemagician supremo. He has a hugely popular mathologer channel on youtube now.
Bristollad

Post by Bristollad »

amanitamusc wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:23 pm
Aemilius wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:18 am
I love this guys laugh.
Seems like a nice guy. Thought the video was pretty boring and uninformative :shrug:
The antidote—to be free from the suffering of samsara—you need to be free from delusion and karma; you need to be free from ignorance, the root of samsara. So you need to meditate on emptiness. That is what you need. Lama Zopa Rinpoche
Aemilius

Post by Aemilius »

I thought he has a nice subtle sense of humour in it.
How do you like the 4Dimension ball video? The guy seems to be a real magician, he can remove or manipulate things in, or through, the fourth dimension. Pretty impressive, I'd say.
svaha

Return to “Lounge”