Dash Avatara

Casual conversation between friends. Anything goes (almost).
Riju

Dash Avatara

Post by Riju »

I have been writing on Lotus sutra on this forum and at other places.
A stage came when I understood the sutra , but I could use to my advantage the WISDOM gained through Lotus sutra.
If one sits in meditation at seat of ONE VEHICLE ( Innumerable Meanings --translated words by Burton Watson), one gets the additional rain of cosmic energy.
This gives many benefits. I have been successfully in getting these benefits since last six years.

It is predicted in HInduism (Sanatan Dharma) that God incarnates and leads the evolution. This is mentioned in Dash avatara'
Ninth incarnation is predicted as that of BUDDHA and tenth will be that of KALKI.

KALKI will be able to remove from the earth all the evil things and bring the existence to a level free from sufferings etc.

Are you ready for that. As far as I see, you are all entangled in the hinayana/therwada/Mahayana sutra. No one understand or is ready to understand the LOTUS SUTRA . And without understanding benefits will be far from you. Since 2012, I have been visiting Dharma Wheel off and on to explain Lotus sutra.
One can read these posts in the name of Riju/Ram Peswani on this forum.
Knotty Veneer

Re: Dash Avatara

Post by Knotty Veneer »

Riju wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:45 am
Are you ready for that. As far as I see, you are all entangled in the hinayana/therwada/Mahayana sutra. No one understand or is ready to understand the LOTUS SUTRA . And without understanding benefits will be far from you. Since 2012, I have been visiting Dharma Wheel off and on to explain Lotus sutra.
As far as I see you are entangled in your own delusion.
Last edited by Knotty Veneer on Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is not the wrong life.
Könchok Thrinley
Former staff member

Post by Könchok Thrinley »

Meh.
“Observing samaya involves to remain inseparable from the union of wisdom and compassion at all times, to sustain mindfulness, and to put into practice the guru’s instructions”. Garchen Rinpoche

For those who do virtuous actions,
goodness is what comes to pass.
For those who do non-virtuous actions,
that becomes suffering indeed.

- Arya Sanghata Sutra
Aryjna

Post by Aryjna »

Riju wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:45 am This gives many benefits. I have been successfully in getting these benefits since last six years.

It is predicted in HInduism (Sanatan Dharma) that God incarnates and leads the evolution. This is mentioned in Dash avatara'
Ninth incarnation is predicted as that of BUDDHA and tenth will be that of KALKI.

KALKI will be able to remove from the earth all the evil things and bring the existence to a level free from sufferings etc.

All this messianic talk about god and some avatar coming in the near future is a clear sign that you have not understood a word of the Lotus sutra, or any other sutra for that matter.
Riju

Post by Riju »

thanks for response at your level. I understand your comments from the level you speak.
Supramundane

Post by Supramundane »

"a rain of cosmic energy": is that good or bad?

i mean, is it like being fried with gamma rays?
Kanji

Post by Kanji »

Supramundane wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:18 am "a rain of cosmic energy": is that good or bad?

Well it's a rain of something......... :thinking:
Riju

Post by Riju »

Supramundane wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:18 am "a rain of cosmic energy": is that good or bad?

Cosmic energy rain is the source of all life and matter.
We come with a bag full of cosmic energy, consume it day to day and die when it is finished.
If we are at the seat of Lotus sutra of ONE VEHICLE , we get an additional dose of life giving energy.
It is a fact that I am experiencing in this life of mine
Riju

Post by Riju »

Aryjna wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:54 pm All this messianic talk about god and some avatar coming in the near future is a clear sign that you have not understood a word of the Lotus sutra, or any other sutra for that matter.
And my view is that you may have not understood the Lotus Sutra.
And you may have partly understood other Buddhist sutras.
Why not come out with a specific point to give strength to your decision. we would both get something out of it
Aryjna

Post by Aryjna »

Riju wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:42 am
Aryjna wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:54 pm All this messianic talk about god and some avatar coming in the near future is a clear sign that you have not understood a word of the Lotus sutra, or any other sutra for that matter.
And my view is that you may have not understood the Lotus Sutra.
And you may have partly understood other Buddhist sutras.
Why not come out with a specific point to give strength to your decision. we would both get something out of it
Your first post in this thread contradicts the teaching on emptiness, and also suggests that an outside force is capable of freeing everyone from suffering. Both these things contradict the sutras.
Riju

Post by Riju »

Aryjna wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:20 am [
Your first post in this thread contradicts the teaching on emptiness, and also suggests that an outside force is capable of freeing everyone from suffering. Both these things contradict the sutras.

For Last many years I was learning Buddhism and mostly Lotus sutra in my meditation. I also assumed that I am being taught to become a Buddha at some later stage.

But then I noted changes in my meditation. I was literally silent for one and half years trying to understand the logic behind it.

Now everything is clear as far as I am concerned....

THE TRUTH FOR ME IS........
1. Every word of Buddha is the TRUTH. The teachings of Buddha on Emptiness are also the TRUTH.
2. Surprise is that that there is a FORCE behind Buddhas. I name this FORCE as GOD.
3. Buddhas are BRAIN of GOD. And Buddhas never comment on the GOD as they cannot experience HIM direct. Nor can they deny HIS presence.
4.There is a a separate line of existence. Persons in this existence are Creators (Kalkis) . In Hindi language we call them kalakars (artists).

The evolution of existence moves forward with the help of Buddhas and Kalkis . Buddhas establish the Dharmas . They are the source of dharamkays in human buddhist body. Kalkis create new ideas to move forward the evolution. They are source of Nirmankayas lin human buddhist body.

A kalki is of no use if he creates in chaos . The creation will crumble. He has to understand that his creation stands the law of nature (truth).
So first step forward by a Kalki and if this step survives.......Buddha takes over and establishes as a LAW in second step. Then the Kalki takes next step of creation. So on so forth.

Study ihe LOTUS SUTRA . It gives the history of evolution of Buddhas.
In the INTRODUCTORY chapter .......First Buddha was formed after 2000 births in different eras. . Why? This Buddha was named SUN MOON BRIGHT.
Because there was no stabilized creation.. After Kalkis were successful in creating white sun light from the darkness of the cosmic energy which existed every where and this maze of suns and moons survived did a BUDDHA form.
Grigoris
Former staff member

Post by Grigoris »

I guess you all now know why I moved this to the "Lounge" sub forum.

Keep it above the belt people.
"My religion is not deceiving myself."
Jetsun Milarepa 1052-1135 CE

"Butchers, prostitutes, those guilty of the five most heinous crimes, outcasts, the underprivileged: all are utterly the substance of existence and nothing other than total bliss."
The Supreme Source - The Kunjed Gyalpo
The Fundamental Tantra of Dzogchen Semde
amanitamusc

Post by amanitamusc »

Riju wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:46 pm

For Last many years I was learning Buddhism and mostly Lotus sutra in my meditation. I also assumed that I am being taught to become a Buddha at some later stage.

But then I noted changes in my meditation. I was literally silent for one and half years trying to understand the logic behind it.

1. Every word of Buddha is the TRUTH. The teachings of Buddha on Emptiness are also the TRUTH.
2. Surprise is that that there is a FORCE behind Buddhas. I name this FORCE as GOD.
3. Buddhas are BRAIN of GOD. And Buddhas never comment on the GOD as they cannot experience HIM direct. Nor can they deny HIS presence.
4.There is a a separate line of existence. Persons in this existence are Creators (Kalkis) . In Hindi language we call them kalakars (artists).

The evolution of existence moves forward with the help of Buddhas and Kalkis . Buddhas establish the Dharmas . They are the source of dharamkays in human buddhist body. Kalkis create new ideas to move forward the evolution. They are source of Nirmankayas lin human buddhist body.

A kalki is of no use if he creates in chaos . The creation will crumble. He has to understand that his creation stands the law of nature (truth).
So first step forward by a Kalki and if this step survives.......Buddha takes over and establishes as a LAW in second step. Then the Kalki takes next step of creation. So on so forth.

In the INTRODUCTORY chapter .......First Buddha was formed after 2000 births in different eras. . Why? This Buddha was named SUN MOON BRIGHT.
Because there was no stabilized creation.. After Kalkis were successful in creating white sun light from the darkness of the cosmic energy which existed every where and this maze of suns and moons survived did a BUDDHA form.
" Force as God" Like this one?
Yavana

Post by Yavana »

Riju wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:45 am I have been writing on Lotus sutra on this forum and at other places.
A stage came when I understood the sutra , but I could use to my advantage the WISDOM gained through Lotus sutra.
If one sits in meditation at seat of ONE VEHICLE ( Innumerable Meanings --translated words by Burton Watson), one gets the additional rain of cosmic energy.
This gives many benefits. I have been successfully in getting these benefits since last six years.

Citations, please.
Riju

Post by Riju »

Now we move to chapter 7 .....Phantom City.....
The evolution has moved further . Suns and Moons have acquired SONS. in this case these SONS are in fact the PLANETS. These planets rotate around the Suns. Each Buddha exists in cosmic form and HE now has a sun as his body.
Buddha who is ruling in this chapter is named Universal Wisdom Excellence.. He has sixteen sons. Last son is name Guatam. At that time Guatam had a body of a planet.
The formation of various suns around this Buddha Universal Wisdom Excellence started changes in all 8 directions. They were going into GALAXY formation. This creative thought of GALAXY came from a KALKI.

Chapter 11....Emergence of Treasure Tower Buddha ........plays a very very important role on this earth. This Tower came down after Goutam brough down Lotus Sutra. THIS TOWER IS NOW THE SOURCE OF COSMIC RAIN.

I as a Kalki had to be taught the WISDOM of the Lotus sutra before I could take advantage of COSMIC RAIN. With the help of this source of COSMIC Rain , I am capable of changing this world of ours. There is possibility of freeing this earth of diseases, sufferings, and death.
FOR DOING THIS JOB I NEED NOTHING FROM OUTSIDE. I need nothing from this forum. I do not need money, popularity, or any luxuries from this world. I can get as much cosmic rain as I want in meditation. And this cosmic energy can provide me anything and everything.

I write because I want my writings to be stored for future Buddhas and Kalkis. I have already written 700 pages in various forums in last many years.
They can be retrieved and read. I have also printed copies for my self and for future.

If I were wrong in reading Lotus sutra all along from the past , then as per Lotus sutra I should have been punished severly. But this has not happened. I have been already rewarded with health, wealth, luxuries and PEACE.

contd if required.......
amanitamusc

Post by amanitamusc »

Riju wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:31 am

Now we move to chapter 7 .....Phantom City.....
The evolution has moved further . Suns and Moons have acquired SONS. in this case these SONS are in fact the PLANETS. These planets rotate around the Suns. Each Buddha exists in cosmic form and HE now has a sun as his body.
Buddha who is ruling in this chapter is named Universal Wisdom Excellence.. He has sixteen sons. Last son is name Guatam. At that time Guatam had a body of a planet.
The formation of various suns around this Buddha Universal Wisdom Excellence started changes in all 8 directions. They were going into GALAXY formation. This creative thought of GALAXY came from a KALKI.

Chapter 11....Emergence of Treasure Tower Buddha ........plays a very very important role on this earth. This Tower came down after Goutam brough down Lotus Sutra. THIS TOWER IS NOW THE SOURCE OF COSMIC RAIN.

I as a Kalki had to be taught the WISDOM of the Lotus sutra before I could take advantage of COSMIC RAIN. With the help of this source of COSMIC Rain , I am capable of changing this world of ours. There is possibility of freeing this earth of diseases, sufferings, and death.
FOR DOING THIS JOB I NEED NOTHING FROM OUTSIDE. I need nothing from this forum. I do not need money, popularity, or any luxuries from this world. I can get as much cosmic rain as I want in meditation. And this cosmic energy can provide me anything and everything.

I write because I want my writings to be stored for future Buddhas and Kalkis. I have already written 700 pages in various forums in last many years.
They can be retrieved and read. I have also printed copies for my self and for future.

If I were wrong in reading Lotus sutra all along from the past , then as per Lotus sutra I should have been punished severly. But this has not happened. I have been already rewarded with health, wealth, luxuries and PEACE.

contd if required.......
It can be tuff coming from an eternal religion and then practicing Buddhism.
I hope you will come to see the difference. Best of luck.
Yavana

Post by Yavana »

Riju wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:31 am Now we move to chapter 7 .....Phantom City.....
This doesn't add up. Our own solar system has 10 planets, counting Pluto and Niburu.
contd if required.......
Please do. We all have many, many questions.
kirtu
Former staff member

Post by kirtu »

Hi Riju! Your devotion to the Louts Sutra and your compassion for beings is very admirable!

Of course all the teachings of the Buddha have the single purpose of leading us from common, impure beings to become pure, enlightened beings. This is how the Buddha eliminates suffering in our world.

As the Lotus Sutra teaches the One Vehicle, all the various paths that the Buddha taught have at least two things in common: accumulation of merit and wisdom and eventually the attainment of enlightenment.

The Lotus Sutra talks a lot about merit! One example would be the eight sons of the last Buddha Candrasūryapradīpa from Chapter 1:
Having heard that their father had renounced household life and obtained highest, complete enlightenment, all of them abandoned their kingdoms and also renounced household life. Each caused the spirit of the Mahayana to arise within him, practiced the pure path of discipline and integrity, and became an expounder of the Dharma. They all planted roots of good merit under many thousands of myriads of buddhas.
We should follow their noble example.

As taught in Chapter 17, Description of Merits, we can accumulate great merit by reciting the Lotus Sutra, train in the perfections, eliminate anger and other negativities and master meditation and the accumulation of wisdom. In Chapter 2, Skillful Means, Shakyamuni Buddha praises even the creation of stupas and Buddha images by children at play using dirt and grass.

May all of us accumulate great merit and wisdom through the teaching of the Lotus Sutra and may you, like our teacher in Chapter 3, The Parable, rescue all beings from the burning house of samsara!

"In order to purify the Buddha Lands he will always be diligent and persevering, leading and inspiring sentient beings."

As long as we are diligent in accumulating merit and and wisdom (through mastering meditation), then eventually the higher wisdom dealing with ultimate reality (dealing with cosmic energy, force behind the Buddha's, etc.) will become clearer.

Kirt
“Where do atomic bombs come from?”
Zen Master Seung Sahn said, “That’s simple. Atomic bombs come from the mind that likes this and doesn’t like that.”

"Even if you practice only for an hour a day with faith and inspiration, good qualities will steadily increase. Regular practice makes it easy to transform your mind. From seeing only relative truth, you will eventually reach a profound certainty in the meaning of absolute truth."
Kyabje Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche.

"Only you can make your mind beautiful."
HH Chetsang Rinpoche
Riju

Post by Riju »

The Cicada wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:21 pm
This doesn't add up. Our own solar system has 10 planets, counting Pluto and Niburu.
Guatam Buddha the 16th son of UNiversal Wisdom Excellence in the chapter 7 is not born on our earth at that time. Please read this chapter and everything will become clear to you. That sun had 16 planets.
Last edited by anjali on Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed quoting problem
Riju

Post by Riju »

Riju wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:03 am
The Cicada wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:21 pm
Guatam Buddha the 16th son of UNiversal Wisdom Excellence in the chapter 7 is not born on our earth at that time. Please read this chapter and everything will become clear to you. That sun had 16 planets.
You have to refer to Lotus sutra translated by Burton Watson, and then open out the chapter7. page 134 and line 25-26-27

Return to “Lounge”