Let nature take its course

Forum for discussion of Tibetan Buddhism. Questions specific to one school are best posted in the appropriate sub-forum.
chanhtuduy

Let nature take its course

Post by chanhtuduy » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:23 am

http://chanhtuduy.com/letter-no-134-let ... ts-course/
As for Buddhist, you are recommended to follow the teachings of the Sages which the Buddha, Bodhisattvas and holy multitudes had taught, we should definitely follow their teachings. Whatever actions that deviating from these teachings will lead the Buddhists losing in heterodox doctrineSo let us pray:
Dear Guru Rinpoche, please concentrate my mind on the Buddhism (it means keeping our thinking always follow the right track of Buddhism doctrine)
Dear Buddhahood, please don’t let me lose my way into a poor externalist (it means following the method that the Buddha had advised including Astangika-marga which consist of three awakening factors: Renunciation, Bodhicitta and Emptiness).
Dear my Guru, on a par with any Buddhahood, please pay attention to me (it means Guru is the intermediate point who connect the disciples to the Visesa world (Extraordinary) of the Buddha, Bodhisattvas, Buddhahood because “being close to the true spiritual friends will help decrease your bad karma while developing your Virtues”)...

Return to “Tibetan Buddhism”