Levitation of objects by sound

Forum for discussion of Tibetan Buddhism. Questions specific to one school are best posted in the appropriate sub-forum.
kalden yungdrung

Levitation of objects by sound

Post by kalden yungdrung »

Tashi delek,

In how far can we believe this ?

Last edited by kalden yungdrung on Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
The best meditation is no meditation
Lingpupa

Re: Elevation objects by sound

Post by Lingpupa »

I've got a bridge for sale, if you're interested.
All best wishes

"The profundity of your devotion to your lama is not measured by your ability to turn a blind eye."
A Ah Sha Sa Ma Ha

Re: Levitation of objects by sound

Post by A Ah Sha Sa Ma Ha »

If it can work microscopically. Why couldn't it work macroscopically. Ancient records indicate the sound of OM created the Universe.

Genesis in the old testament even says in the begining was the word..... (indicating sound), also indicating GOD.

Also MANTRAS activate something inside our body.....no ?

I'm sure I could pull more out of my ass....
A Ah Sha Sa Ma Ha

kalden yungdrung wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:47 am how far can we believe this ?
I belive it 100 %
Why would someone lie about this ?

I also believe in all the Super Powers of Mahasiddha's.
TsultimNamdak

Post by TsultimNamdak »

Quote from https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cien ... grid08.htm
The following extracts are translations taken from the German article: 'We know from the priests of the far east that they were able to lift heavy boulders up high mountains with the help of groups of various sounds... the knowledge of the various vibrations in the audio range demonstrates to a scientist of physics that a vibrating and condensed sound field can nullify the power of gravitation. Swedish engineer Olaf Alexanderson wrote about this phenomenon in the publication. Implosion No. 13.

The following report is based on observations which were made only 20 years ago in Tibet. I have this report from civil engineer and flight manager, Henry Kjelson, a friend of mine. He later on included this report in his book, The Lost Techniques. This is his report:

A Swedish doctor, Dr Jarl, a friend of Kjelsons, studied at Oxford. During those times he became friends with a young Tibetan student. A couple of years later, it was 1939, Dr Jarl made a journey to Egypt for the English Scientific Society. There he was seen by a messenger of his Tibetan friend, and urgently requested to come to Tibet to treat a high Lama.

After Dr Jarl got the leave he followed the messenger and arrived after a long journey by plane and Yak caravans, at the monastery, where the old Lama and his friend who was now holding a high position were now living.

Dr Jarl stayed there for some time, and because of his friendship with the Tibetans he learned a lot of things that other foreigners had no chance to hear about, or observe.

One day his friend took him to a place in the neighborhood of the monastery and showed him a sloping meadow which was surrounded in the north west by high cliffs. In one of the rock walls, at a height of about 250 meters was a big hole which looked like the entrance to a cave. In front of this hole there was a platform on which the monks were building a rock wall. The only access to this platform was from the top of the cliff and the monks lowered themselves down with the help of ropes.
Now, this Dr. Jarl is unknown elsewhere. The "English Scientific Society" doesn't exist. And if anyone wants to believe that a Tibetan sends a messenger to Egypt in order to make a Swedish doctor travel to Tibet to treat a high lama i 1939, that is their problem.

But then, some people believe that the earth is flat. It even says so in the Buddhist scriptures.
A Ah Sha Sa Ma Ha

TsultimNamdak wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:50 pm English Scientific Society" doesn't exist.
Maybe they just confused it with this :

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/British ... ssociation

There might be some errors in the report...but that itself doesn't discredit the real possibility of it happening...I guess you have to just trust your intuition or have faith .....or be a fool to believe in illogical things happening in this logical universe...
Norwegian

Post by Norwegian »

Kunga Lhadzom wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:00 pm
TsultimNamdak wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:50 pm English Scientific Society" doesn't exist.
Maybe they just confused it with this :

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/British ... ssociation

There might be some errors in the report...but that itself doesn't discredit the real possibility of it happening...I guess you have to just trust your intuition or have faith .....or be a fool to believe in illogical things happening in this logical universe...
You're way too gullible. I hope for your sake you never get any Nigerian email spam.
A Ah Sha Sa Ma Ha

Norwegian wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:15 pm You're way too gullible. I hope for your sake you never get any Nigerian email spam.
I don't know if i would call it gullible. ...i do have street smarts....but i am very open minded...maybe my brains have fallen out ?

There is much in Buddhism that people belive in that any sane person would think ridiculous or impossible. ..
Yavana

Post by Yavana »

These are the words of Ra-Ti-El, Proctor of the Adytum of the Pleiadean Confederation, a spiritual master and descendant of the Lemurian refugees who left this world during the last civilizational epoch. His vibrational presence aligns now with my own:

Dude,

Like, if you have time just replicate the experiment. If you really have a lot of spare time, do some research before you even get to that point to try to see if any details have been left out or added. The only thing that makes a difference is whether the results are replicable.

Take it from me dude. I'm like, all up in higher spiritual realms doing space tantra and junk like all day, so you know I know my stuff. For real, man.

PS, We left an old stockpile and some backed up data under the power plant at Giza. You probably already knew that, but what you didn't know is that housecats don't exist anywhere else in the universe. So there's that.
Queequeg
Former staff member

Post by Queequeg »

kalden yungdrung wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:47 am Tashi delek,

In how far can we believe this ?

As far as you can throw a 1 ton stone?

https://science.howstuffworks.com/acous ... tation.htm
There is no suffering to be severed. Ignorance and klesas are indivisible from bodhi. There is no cause of suffering to be abandoned. Since extremes and the false are the Middle and genuine, there is no path to be practiced. Samsara is nirvana. No severance achieved. No suffering nor its cause. No path, no end. There is no transcendent realm; there is only the one true aspect. There is nothing separate from the true aspect.
-Guanding, Perfect and Sudden Contemplation,
A Ah Sha Sa Ma Ha

If it can be done at a small scale...why couldn't it be done at a larger scale ?

A Ah Sha Sa Ma Ha

Norwegian

Post by Norwegian »

Kunga Lhadzom wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:03 am
Now have him make the piece of paper float in the air 5m away from him and the didgeridoo, as a result of him playing alone...
pueraeternus

Post by pueraeternus »

The Cicada wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:00 pm but what you didn't know is that housecats don't exist anywhere else in the universe. So there's that.
Lies! They are worshipped in at least 48 other world systems.
"Men must want to do things out of their own innermost drives. People, not commercial organizations or chains of command, are what make great civilizations work. Every civilization depends upon the quality of the individuals it produces. If you over-organize humans, over-legalize them, suppress their urge to greatness - they cannot work and their civilization collapses."
- A letter to CHOAM, attributed to the Preacher
WeiHan

Post by WeiHan »

This you tube explains the physics for acoustic levitation. Basically, a standing waves need to be created with a forward moving wave and its own reflected wave in the opposite direction. And then, there are node positions where the air pressure are the lowest with high pressure at both of its adjacent sides. The objects to be levitated is placed at the node positions where they will be trapped. In order to carry much heavier objects, a resonance need to be set up. A resonance, to explain it simply, is a build up of wave amplitude (or energy in colloquial language) with repetitive addition. An analogy is a marching platoon of soldiers in the right frequency can sometimes cause a hanging bridge to collapse because of resonance. The nodes size must also be big enough of the dimension of the stone. So, I'll think that the wavelength of the sound is long, maybe of a few meters dimension. In that case, it has to be a deep low frequencies sound. In light of this preliminary reasoning, I'll not rule out the possibility of levitating a heavier stone acoustically.

However, if there is an acoustic waves of such high pressure (force), people in the vicinity will become deaf or even squashed if you stand at the position of the nodes!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqpPi8wNed8
Tongnyid Dorje

Post by Tongnyid Dorje »

TsultimNamdak wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:50 pm Quote from https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cien ... grid08.htm
The following extracts are translations taken from the German article: 'We know from the priests of the far east that they were able to lift heavy boulders up high mountains with the help of groups of various sounds... the knowledge of the various vibrations in the audio range demonstrates to a scientist of physics that a vibrating and condensed sound field can nullify the power of gravitation. Swedish engineer Olaf Alexanderson wrote about this phenomenon in the publication. Implosion No. 13.

The following report is based on observations which were made only 20 years ago in Tibet. I have this report from civil engineer and flight manager, Henry Kjelson, a friend of mine. He later on included this report in his book, The Lost Techniques. This is his report:

A Swedish doctor, Dr Jarl, a friend of Kjelsons, studied at Oxford. During those times he became friends with a young Tibetan student. A couple of years later, it was 1939, Dr Jarl made a journey to Egypt for the English Scientific Society. There he was seen by a messenger of his Tibetan friend, and urgently requested to come to Tibet to treat a high Lama.

After Dr Jarl got the leave he followed the messenger and arrived after a long journey by plane and Yak caravans, at the monastery, where the old Lama and his friend who was now holding a high position were now living.

Dr Jarl stayed there for some time, and because of his friendship with the Tibetans he learned a lot of things that other foreigners had no chance to hear about, or observe.

One day his friend took him to a place in the neighborhood of the monastery and showed him a sloping meadow which was surrounded in the north west by high cliffs. In one of the rock walls, at a height of about 250 meters was a big hole which looked like the entrance to a cave. In front of this hole there was a platform on which the monks were building a rock wall. The only access to this platform was from the top of the cliff and the monks lowered themselves down with the help of ropes.
Now, this Dr. Jarl is unknown elsewhere. The "English Scientific Society" doesn't exist. And if anyone wants to believe that a Tibetan sends a messenger to Egypt in order to make a Swedish doctor travel to Tibet to treat a high lama i 1939, that is their problem.

But then, some people believe that the earth is flat. It even says so in the Buddhist scriptures.
exactrly! its competely nonsense! have you ever heard about tibetans studying on Oxford before WW2?

Return to “Tibetan Buddhism”