Looking for the Shortest Vajrasattva Practice for Ayang Rinpoche Interview

Forum for discussion of Tibetan Buddhism. Questions specific to one school are best posted in the appropriate sub-forum.
Motova

Looking for the Shortest Vajrasattva Practice for Ayang Rinpoche Interview

Post by Motova »

I will be doing Ayang Rinpoche's Vajrasattva course, and I will be seeing him for an interview and I was hoping to receive a lung for the shortest Vajrasattva practice he can give and also Narak Dong-trug Kan-shag (Dredging the Depths of Hell Fulfillment & Confession).

Does anyone know the shortest Vajrasattva practice lung I can receive from Ayang Rinpoche?

Thank you. :smile:

I start the course on Tuesday and my interview is Sunday. :woohoo:
To become a rain man one must master the ten virtues and sciences.
Palzang Jangchub

Re: Looking for the Shortest Vajrasattva Practice for Ayang Rinpoche Interview

Post by Palzang Jangchub »

Khenpo Jigme Phuntsok Rinpoche's Dorsem terma is pretty darn pithy. Like 3 English pages, most of which is the visualization. I can email you a copy. PM me.

"The Sutras, Tantras, and Philosophical Scriptures are great in number. However life is short, and intelligence is limited, so it's hard to cover them completely. You may know a lot, but if you don't put it into practice, it's like dying of thirst on the shore of a great lake. Likewise, a common corpse is found in the bed of a great scholar." ~ Karma Chagme

དྲིན་ཆེན་རྩ་བའི་བླ་མ་སྐྱབས་རྗེ་མགར་ཆེན་ཁྲི་སྤྲུལ་རིན་པོ་ཆེ་ཁྱེད་མཁྱེན་ནོ།།
རྗེ་བཙུན་བླ་མ་མཁས་གྲུབ་ཀརྨ་ཆགས་མེད་མཁྱེན་ནོ། ཀརྨ་པ་མཁྱེན་ནོཿ
pemachophel

Post by pemachophel »

Ask Ayang Rinpoche what Vajrasattva practice you should do and then follow His advice.
Pema Chophel པདྨ་ཆོས་འཕེལ
Motova

Post by Motova »

He ended the retreat with instructions on how to do all the practices in the shortest way possible, I am very very very satisfied. :smile:
Palzang Jangchub wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:20 pm Khenpo Jigme Phuntsok Rinpoche's Dorsem terma is pretty darn pithy. Like 3 English pages, most of which is the visualization. I can email you a copy. PM me.
Thank you for the offer, but I'm going to focus on what Ayang Rinpoche taught for a while. Maybe later. Thank you thank you. :smile:
To become a rain man one must master the ten virtues and sciences.

Return to “Tibetan Buddhism”