Nyala Pema Dündul Treasures Holders

Forum for discussion of Tibetan Buddhism. Questions specific to one school are best posted in the appropriate sub-forum.
jet.urgyen

Nyala Pema Dündul Treasures Holders

Post by jet.urgyen »

Hello All,

Anyone knows who are and where can be found holders of the Nyala Pema Dündul terma treasures? in particular the Amitayus Terma.

I have read that at Tara Mandala there is a Nyala Pema Dündul stupa, perhaps and that there is some sort of natural confluence of his teachings and those of Adzam Drukpa and Ayu Kandro, etc. so it is very auspicious. Who are the Teachers that give the Amitayus initiation?

:cheers:
true dharma is inexpressible.

The bodhisattva nourishes from bodhicitta, through whatever method the Buddha has given him. Oh joy.
heart

Re: Nyala Pema Dündul Treasures Holders

Post by heart »

javier.espinoza.t wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:14 pm Hello All,

Anyone knows who are and where can be found holders of the Nyala Pema Dündul terma treasures? in particular the Amitayus Terma.
This new book contains a lot of interesting material about the Amitayus practice.

https://shop.shangshungfoundation.com/e ... 02552.html

It seems this practice is a part of a bigger terma cycle. I don't remember the name right now but it is in the book.

/magnus
"We are all here to help each other go through this thing, whatever it is."
~Kurt Vonnegut

"The principal practice is Guruyoga. But we need to understand that any secondary practice combined with Guruyoga becomes a principal practice." ChNNR (Teachings on Thun and Ganapuja)
dzoki

Post by dzoki »

heart wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:25 pm
javier.espinoza.t wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:14 pm Hello All,

This new book contains a lot of interesting material about the Amitayus practice.

https://shop.shangshungfoundation.com/e ... 02552.html

It seems this practice is a part of a bigger terma cycle. I don't remember the name right now but it is in the book.

/magnus
It is a part of Khakhyab Rangdrol, but KR itself has a section that is devoted to 3 roots, which contains short sadhanas that are called respectively: Lama Gongdu, Kagye Desheg Gongdu, Jamyang Gongdu, Tachog Gongdu and so on up to Khandro Gongdo and Chokyong Gongdu. Tsedrub Gongdu is part of this section.

As for the holders outside of Tibet, I would guess Garje Khamtrul Rinpoche and/or Wangdor Rinpoche. I am not sure if there is anyone else. In Tibet for sure.
jet.urgyen

Post by jet.urgyen »

i really want to take a look at the oral teachings.Thank's!! I'll look for those teachers.
true dharma is inexpressible.

The bodhisattva nourishes from bodhicitta, through whatever method the Buddha has given him. Oh joy.

Return to “Tibetan Buddhism”