Lama Yeshe Gyamtso - Webcast on Generation and Completion tomorrow continuing March 24, 10am-noon, 2-4pm

Forum for discussion of Tibetan Buddhism. Questions specific to one school are best posted in the appropriate sub-forum.
Jangchup Donden

Lama Yeshe Gyamtso - Webcast on Generation and Completion tomorrow continuing March 24, 10am-noon, 2-4pm

Post by Jangchup Donden »

A little on Lama Yeshe:
Lama Yeshe Gyamtso completed two three-year retreats during the 1980s at Kagyu Thubten Chöling under the guidance of Kyapje Kalu Rinpoche and Lama Norlha Rinpoche. He has since been teaching and translating for many great masters, including His Holiness the Seventeenth Karmapa and Bardor Tulku Rinpoche.
And about the teachings:
Fundamental to vajrayana practices are the generation and completion meditation practices. Generation stage practices utilize visualizing oneself as the buddha or enlightened beings as a way to weaken our habitual perception of ourselves and our environment. Completion stage practices reveals oneself to their ultimate nature of mind.
Tomorrow is the second part of this. I should have posted sooner. It will be excellent!
AWrathfulSloth

Re: Lama Yeshe Gyamtso - Webcast on Generation and Completion tomorrow continuing March 24, 10am-noon, 2-4pm

Post by AWrathfulSloth »

Is there a link or somewhere specific to catch this?
Adamantine
Former staff member

Re: Lama Yeshe Gyamtso - Webcast on Generation and Completion tomorrow continuing March 24, 10am-noon, 2-4pm

Post by Adamantine »

You actually didn’t post a link or website where to find this webcast.. nor a time zone?
Contentment is the ultimate wealth;
Detachment is the final happiness. ~Sri Saraha
Terma

Post by Terma »

Since Jangchup Donden is not able to provide the details at the moment, please allow me to help.

The times are all Eastern time. The teaching is taking place at Kunzang Palchen Ling, in New York.

I am not to good at embeding links, but here it is...

[url]https://www.kunzang.org/webcast-generat ... 2-4pm//url]

Edit: on the page just scroll down a little to find the link to the webcast.

Starts right now...

I am not sure if yesterday's teachings have been made available on YouTube or not.
Last edited by Terma on Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jangchup Donden

Post by Jangchup Donden »

Terma wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:59 pm Since Jangchup Donden is not able to provide the details, please allow me to help.

The times are all Eastern time. The teaching is taking place at Kunzang Palchen Ling, in New York.

I am not to good at embeding links, but her it is...

[url]https://www.kunzang.org/webcast-generat ... 2-4pm//url]

Starts right now...

I am not sure if yesterday's teachings have been made available on YouTube or not.
I'm pretty sure they'll be making these available for download or on youtube afterwards.

Return to “Tibetan Buddhism”