Khandroma Khachod Tsering Wangmo

Forum for discussion of Tibetan Buddhism. Questions specific to one school are best posted in the appropriate sub-forum.
Kaung

Khandroma Khachod Tsering Wangmo

Post by Kaung »

Hi guys,
Have you ever heard of this particular khandroma or have had any experience(or teachings) with her?All I can find out is from this website www.khandroma.org and a few YouTube videos of their teachings.From what I can find out,there is something going on.....(don’t know what to say though :rolleye: )Not in a negative sense though!I have a knack that she’s genuine.Just want to find out more in case you guys might have some more info.
lelopa

Re: Khandroma Khachod Tsering Wangmo

Post by lelopa »

Kaung wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:10 pm ...................
I have a knack that she’s genuine.
How did you come to this conclusion?!?
Lost In Transmission
Kaung

Post by Kaung »

lelopa wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:59 am
That’s not a conclusion!Not at all :smile: I still am on the process of investigation.I’m explicitly asking here because there are issues that raise my concern like both of her gurus being dead and so we can’t really confirm.Also,the excessive bragging about her attainments and self-praising but we can’t really know whether she really has attained them or not,right?I just said I have some sense that she’s somehow genuine but it’s a sense that I don’t trust.
Lingpupa

Post by Lingpupa »

I have neither knowledge nor experience of her. So why bother to post? Because I am soooo tired of jumped-up wannabe gurus with no understanding, no knowledge and claims that are simultaneously wildly overblown and vague to the point of meaningless, that it is a joy to see someone who does not appear like that!

The presentation is simple and straightforward, the claims are meaningful, specific and detailed.

So I offer no judgement either way, but I would sure be willing to go and see her.
All best wishes

"The profundity of your devotion to your lama is not measured by your ability to turn a blind eye."
Kaung

Post by Kaung »

Lingpupa wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:22 am I have neither knowledge nor experience of her. So why bother to post? Because I am soooo tired of jumped-up wannabe gurus with no understanding, no knowledge and claims that are simultaneously wildly overblown and vague to the point of meaningless, that it is a joy to see someone who does not appear like that!

The presentation is simple and straightforward, the claims are meaningful, specific and detailed.

So I offer no judgement either way, but I would sure be willing to go and see her.
I must agree that she does know what she’s talking about and she’s pretty straightforward.That’s one of the reasons why I have a knack that she might be genuine.I believe Pema Chophel could have some information regarding her.
lelopa

Post by lelopa »

Kaung wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:20 am
lelopa wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:59 am
That’s not a conclusion!Not at all :smile: I still am on the process of investigation.I’m explicitly asking here because there are issues that raise my concern like both of her gurus being dead and so we can’t really confirm.Also,the excessive bragging about her attainments and self-praising but we can’t really know whether she really has attained them or not,right?I just said I have some sense that she’s somehow genuine but it’s a sense that I don’t trust.
ah... ok.
my "sense" is the opposite - that's the reason why I asked
Lost In Transmission

Return to “Tibetan Buddhism”