Requesting and offering prayers and aspirations for those in need.
- Former staff member
- Posts: 3618
- Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:09 am
- Location: North Queensland, Australia
My sympathy for your loss, Greg. May you and your family soon find peace.
- Posts: 1463
- Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:26 pm
- Location: Mudhole? Slimy? My home, this is.
. . . there they saw a rock! But it wasn't a rock . . .
- Posts: 1758
- Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:37 am
Sorry for your loss. It is good that he has a filial brother like you. I hope the funeral goes well.
- Posts: 1576
- Joined: Wed May 08, 2013 6:54 am
- Location: Mordor, Middle Earth
I'm sorry for your loss, I can't imagine how I'd feel if my brother dies before I do. I might be weak, but I think I'd prefer to die first before my family members.
“Freedom is secured not by the fulfilling of one's desires, but by the removal of desire” – Epictetus
- Posts: 434
- Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:06 am
- Location: Brazil
My heart goes out to you and your family Greg!
“Whatever has to happen, let it happen!”
“Whatever the situation is, it’s fine!”
“I really don’t need anything!
~Tsangpa Gyare Yeshe Dorje (1161-1211)
ओं पद्मोष्णीष विमले हूँ फट । ओं हनुफशभरहृदय स्वाहा॥
འ༔ ཨ༔ ཧ༔ ཤ༔ ས༔ མ༔ ཀརྨ་པ་མཁྱེན་ནོ།
- Posts: 82
- Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:23 pm
- Location: Indiana, USA
Greg, may your parents find comfort in their time of grief. May your brother have a fortunate rebirth. May Buddhadharma give you strength.
Om A Hum
- Posts: 997
- Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:03 am
I don't believe in prayer, but I do believe in good wishes. I have good wishes for Grigoris's brother. I hope that helps.
- Posts: 944
- Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 4:53 pm
Love to you Grigoris, and love and peace to your family.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 46 guests