I wish to marry a Dakini

Requesting and offering prayers and aspirations for those in need.
AlexanderS

Re: I wish to marry a Dakini

Post by AlexanderS »

With pure perception all women become Dakini's ;)

Wish you the best though. Nothing wrong with making wishes straight from your heart. Who doens't want to be married to real dakinis?

https://vajrasound.com/mandarava-mantra-2/
amanitamusc

Post by amanitamusc »

Palzang Jangchub wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:36 pm
Palzang Jangchub wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:19 am
Knotty Veneer wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:45 am I married a Dakini. She has taught me so much.

Find someone who loves you for who you are. There is so much they can teach you. Real Dharma stuff.

How to find someone who loves you for who you are? Partly, it's luck or karmic connection or whatever, mostly it's loving them for who they are.
:good: :heart: :hug:
Since last posted, I've come to learn that this dakini says she loves me for my heart more than anything else. "Heart of gold," she calls it. I feel so blessed that the Buddha Dakini saw fit to come into my life in such a way...

:jawdrop: :woohoo:
This sounds very nice indeed.May she out find out where that heart of gold comes from.
I rejoice in your good fortune.
justsit

Post by justsit »

AlexanderS wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:52 pm Who doens't want to be married to real dakinis?
Me? :shrug:
Yavana

Post by Yavana »

justsit wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:19 am
AlexanderS wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:52 pm Who doens't want to be married to real dakinis?
If any of these dakinis want to get my attention, they better do a good job of showing me they can play along. I'm the prize.
Palzang Jangchub

Post by Palzang Jangchub »

amanitamusc wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:08 pm
Palzang Jangchub wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:36 pm
Palzang Jangchub wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:19 am
:good: :heart: :hug:
Since last posted, I've come to learn that this dakini says she loves me for my heart more than anything else. "Heart of gold," she calls it. I feel so blessed that the Buddha Dakini saw fit to come into my life in such a way...
:jawdrop: :woohoo:
This sounds very nice indeed.May she out find out where that heart of gold comes from. I rejoice in your good fortune.
Awwwwe!!! Thank you :cheers:

"The Sutras, Tantras, and Philosophical Scriptures are great in number. However life is short, and intelligence is limited, so it's hard to cover them completely. You may know a lot, but if you don't put it into practice, it's like dying of thirst on the shore of a great lake. Likewise, a common corpse is found in the bed of a great scholar." ~ Karma Chagme

དྲིན་ཆེན་རྩ་བའི་བླ་མ་སྐྱབས་རྗེ་མགར་ཆེན་ཁྲི་སྤྲུལ་རིན་པོ་ཆེ་ཁྱེད་མཁྱེན་ནོ།།
རྗེ་བཙུན་བླ་མ་མཁས་གྲུབ་ཀརྨ་ཆགས་མེད་མཁྱེན་ནོ། ཀརྨ་པ་མཁྱེན་ནོཿ
DGA
Former staff member

Post by DGA »

Palzang Jangchub wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:45 am Uuuuummmm... *Raises hand awkwardly*

What would you all suggest I do when you start dating a Himalayan dakini? We skipped a few steps and got quite intimate, but due to distance we can only go so far yet. I've never had this kind of clear sign that some major karma has been purified than finally meeting the woman of my dreams who will lovingly care for my daughter as her own.

However, she does identify as secular, not very religious by her own admission. That said, the reason she hit me back on Messenger is that I sent her a live of Drupön Thinley Nyingpo Rinpoche and a monk named Ngedön making a sand mandala...

So I think there's really potential for an ally helping me not stray on the path, or ideally a karma dakini for the path of bliss as Garchen Rinpoche specifically taught us.

Either way, I can't believe the swift power of Dorje Sempa, Jetsün Drölma, Namgyalma, Amitabha, and specifically the Dharma items I inherited recently from the 2nd friend I've know to dissociate from the Tibetan form of Buddhadharma in favor of Chan/Zen (a long-time interest of his), and of course the prayer wheel I spin for animals and sirens and homeless people who come across my path quite literally.

In fact, there is actually a huge prayer wheel installed here in one of Nova Southeastern University's libraries that was consecrated and blessed by HH the Dalai Lama back in like 2003. I'm not gonna lie, I spun that thing for a good while and bonked my tiny pendant prayer wheel (the barrel of which is actually from Lhasa) with the huge monastery-sized one (made in India, in exile) with HH's blessings.

It was a very special moment for me AND it seems to have paid dividends considering how swiftly things aligned after a specific dakini empowerment and this very recent meeting of the prayer wheels and the receiving of the statues and relics...

Pics upon request provided I get her permission. I'll tell you yea or nay soon.
How did you meet this wonderful person?
Caoimhghín

Post by Caoimhghín »

The Cicada wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:31 am
If any of these dakinis want to get my attention, they better do a good job of showing me they can play along. I'm the prize.
The ḍāka has spoken, I guess? :shrug: :spy:
Then, the monks uttered this gāthā:

These bodies are like foam.
Them being frail, who can rejoice in them?
The Buddha attained the vajra-body.
Still, it becomes inconstant and ruined.
The many Buddhas are vajra-entities.
All are also subject to inconstancy.
Quickly ended, like melting snow --
how could things be different?

The Buddha passed into parinirvāṇa afterward.
(T1.27b10 Mahāparinirvāṇasūtra DĀ 2)
Palzang Jangchub

DGA wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:18 pm
Palzang Jangchub wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:45 am Uuuuummmm... *Raises hand awkwardly*

What would you all suggest I do when you start dating a Himalayan dakini? We skipped a few steps and got quite intimate, but due to distance we can only go so far yet. I've never had this kind of clear sign that some major karma has been purified than finally meeting the woman of my dreams who will lovingly care for my daughter as her own.

However, she does identify as secular, not very religious by her own admission. That said, the reason she hit me back on Messenger is that I sent her a live of Drupön Thinley Nyingpo Rinpoche and a monk named Ngedön making a sand mandala...

So I think there's really potential for an ally helping me not stray on the path, or ideally a karma dakini for the path of bliss as Garchen Rinpoche specifically taught us.

Either way, I can't believe the swift power of Dorje Sempa, Jetsün Drölma, Namgyalma, Amitabha, and specifically the Dharma items I inherited recently from the 2nd friend I've know to dissociate from the Tibetan form of Buddhadharma in favor of Chan/Zen (a long-time interest of his), and of course the prayer wheel I spin for animals and sirens and homeless people who come across my path quite literally.

In fact, there is actually a huge prayer wheel installed here in one of Nova Southeastern University's libraries that was consecrated and blessed by HH the Dalai Lama back in like 2003. I'm not gonna lie, I spun that thing for a good while and bonked my tiny pendant prayer wheel (the barrel of which is actually from Lhasa) with the huge monastery-sized one (made in India, in exile) with HH's blessings.

It was a very special moment for me AND it seems to have paid dividends considering how swiftly things aligned after a specific dakini empowerment and this very recent meeting of the prayer wheels and the receiving of the statues and relics...

Pretty sure she was a "Suggested Friend" on Facebook. Guess those algorithms are good for something! I scrolled all the way back to the beginning of the chat and believe it or not, she made first contact with me, hehehe.

Thinking back to around this time last year, I had an intensely vivid dream about (amongst other things) seeing a map drawn in the snow which had a portion labelled "Outer Tibet" (i.e. Tibetan cultural sphere, but not Tibet proper) and meeting a Himalayan woman who in retrospect couldn't have been the age she looked.

Now methinks Outer Tibet was Bhutan and the woman in question is the Dakini I recently have come to know and love. She certainly doesn't look her age! Gotta Love a woman in her prime :heart:

"The Sutras, Tantras, and Philosophical Scriptures are great in number. However life is short, and intelligence is limited, so it's hard to cover them completely. You may know a lot, but if you don't put it into practice, it's like dying of thirst on the shore of a great lake. Likewise, a common corpse is found in the bed of a great scholar." ~ Karma Chagme

Thomas Amundsen

Post by Thomas Amundsen »

What would you all suggest I do when you start dating a Himalayan dakini?
Take it slowly and enjoy the ride :)
Könchok Thrinley
Former staff member

Post by Könchok Thrinley »

Palzang Jangchub wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:42 pm Pretty sure she was a "Suggested Friend" on Facebook. Guess those algorithms are good for something! I scrolled all the way back to the beginning of the chat and believe it or not, she made first contact with me, hehehe.

Thinking back to around this time last year, I had an intensely vivid dream about (amongst other things) seeing a map drawn in the snow which had a portion labelled "Outer Tibet" (i.e. Tibetan cultural sphere, but not Tibet proper) and meeting a Himalayan woman who in retrospect couldn't have been the age she looked.

Now methinks Outer Tibet was Bhutan and the woman in question is the Dakini I recently have come to know and love. She certainly doesn't look her age! Gotta Love a woman in her prime :heart:
Nice to see you lovestruck, Palzang! :D Best of luck buddy.
“Observing samaya involves to remain inseparable from the union of wisdom and compassion at all times, to sustain mindfulness, and to put into practice the guru’s instructions”. Garchen Rinpoche

For those who do virtuous actions,
goodness is what comes to pass.
For those who do non-virtuous actions,
that becomes suffering indeed.

- Arya Sanghata Sutra
Palzang Jangchub

Miroku wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:54 pm Nice to see you lovestruck, Palzang! :D Best of luck buddy.
Awwwwwe, thanks❣️

I had honestly stopped looking for someone after how things ended with my last ex while I was still up in Vermont receiving the wang for my yidam deity... I figured I'd take the time to be by myself for a while and work on the things that I had contributed towards that implosion.

I guess perhaps it was the dakinis showing me yet again that I was with the wrong lady. Reminds me of how Lho Ontul Rinpoche was asked to bless my upcoming marriage with the mother of my daughter, and he threw mustard seeds to dispel obstacles. Just over 6 months later we had broken up after the birth of our child, but I don't hold it against Rinpoche because I'm sure my ex was a major obstacle to my practice!

Long story short, it's always best to just let it go (with wisdom) and allow your path to reveal itself step by step. If you're meant to have a companion on the road, he or she will manifest when your karmic obscurations are purified.

Bodhicitta, brothers and sisters!

Natan

Post by Natan »

Dakini type women are rocket fuel to your olive oil.
Vajra fangs deliver vajra venom to your Mara body.
DGA
Former staff member

Post by DGA »

Palzang Jangchub wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:42 pm
DGA wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:18 pm

Pretty sure she was a "Suggested Friend" on Facebook. Guess those algorithms are good for something! I scrolled all the way back to the beginning of the chat and believe it or not, she made first contact with me, hehehe.
What was it like the first time you met in person?
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Crazywisdom wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:47 pm Dakini type women are rocket fuel to your olive oil.
Actually, there are no wisdom ḍākinīs in human lands.
Natan

Post by Natan »

Malcolm wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:01 pm
Crazywisdom wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:47 pm Dakini type women are rocket fuel to your olive oil.
Actually, there are no wisdom ḍākinīs in human lands.
Yeah. That’s the point here. The ones we get are face rippers.
KristenM

Post by KristenM »

The Cicada wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:31 am
Only insofar she can help you and demonstrate boundless compassion for sentient beings. You're a prize like a Bengali tea boy is to Atisha. ;)
DGA
Former staff member

Post by DGA »

This is good DharmaWheel.
Natan

Post by Natan »

What to expect from worldly dakini women:

1. Psychic
2. Tempestuous
3. Anti-tantra

Getting her to an empowerment is a no go, let alone practicing tantra. She will get angry if she doesn’t get your seed. This is a Mara. 1-3 combine to make for interesting stories of samsara.

To meet a karma dakini for vajrayana is very rare: you almost can’t hope for this. It just has to happen. But should be at least interested in vajrayana, like she hears about it and is amazed, rather than indifferent. And you should be attracted physically. Also bzzzt. Not many.

Even then you two have to both have karmic connection to a lama who is transmitting a complete tantric cycle with Karmamudra. This is also damn near statistically zero. You might meet at an empowerment. And she has to be the kind who doesn’t look at the world as a nun.

Some of the tantras actually say to pay a prostitute. Crazy idea: guess what? You’d be surprised how many really hot prostitutes are interested in tantra. But you gotta pay. And well... hooker. So... ew. However, if you can handle this it’s a practical solution for a difficult problem. You can negotiate an exclusive contract if you can PAY. Now you’re a Sugar Daddy.

Your other option is what tantras say which is be a dirty old man who goes and essentially adopts a poor young girl from some village. This is surprisingly easy. But who wants to be that guy? You definitely won’t be invited to dinner parties. But you can have your secret life hidden from the world, like in a jungle

For the rest of us there are ways to bring worldly sex into the sphere of guru yoga. Honestly, it’s good to be free. And there are so many wisdom dakini cycles to practice. These can lead to Karmamudra in dreams. This can go on for a very long time. And honestly there’s no difference.

I’ve gone through so many women. Not sure if it’s a blessing or a curse, but I’ve always had gorgeous women in my life. There were quite a few close to mudra situations where everything was almost complete, but one important condition just would not gel. So I took stock of all my transmissions and went with the best for solo. It’s good to be free.
Aryjna

Post by Aryjna »

:D Reminds me of this:
20181028_184418.jpg
20181028_184418.jpg (153.47 KiB) Viewed 4343 times
Natan

Post by Natan »

:twothumbsup:
Aryjna wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:56 pm :D Reminds me of this:

20181028_184418.jpg

Return to “Prayers and Aspirations”