Missing Cat

Requesting and offering prayers and aspirations for those in need.
cjdevries

Missing Cat

Post by cjdevries » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:01 pm

I am asking for prayers for our cat that has gone missing. His name is George. If he has been killed, may he quickly find happiness and peace. Namaste

smcj

Re: Missing Cat

Post by smcj » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:12 pm

:namaste:
1. No traditional Buddhist sect, Tibetan or otherwise, considers deities to be fictional. (DW post/Seeker242)
2. I support Mingyur R and HHDL in their positions against Lama abuse.
3. Student: Lama, I thought I might die but then I realized that the 3 Jewels would protect me.
Lama: Even If you had died the 3 Jewels would still have protected you. (DW post by Fortyeightvows)
4. Shentong] is the completely pure system that, through mainly teaching the luminous aspect of the mind, holds that the fruitions--kayas and wisdoms--exist on their own accord. (Karmapa XIII)

SonamTashi

Post by SonamTashi » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:53 am

I hope all turns out well. I have a very special place in my heart for cats.

:anjali:
:bow: :buddha1: :bow: :anjali: :meditate:

Aemilius

Post by Aemilius » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:03 am

Om Mani Padme Hum
Om Mani Padme Hum
Om Mani Padme Hum
svaha
"All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.
They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
Sarvē mānavāḥ svatantrāḥ samutpannāḥ vartantē api ca, gauravadr̥śā adhikāradr̥śā ca samānāḥ ēva vartantē. Ētē sarvē cētanā-tarka-śaktibhyāṁ susampannāḥ santi. Api ca, sarvē’pi bandhutva-bhāvanayā parasparaṁ vyavaharantu."
Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 1. (in english and sanskrit)

cjdevries

Post by cjdevries » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:11 am

It's become pretty clear that our cat is probably not coming back. He has likely passed away and probably under very unpleasant circumstances, which is painful to think about. I ask for anyone to send prayers that he may be swiftly born in Sukhavati (his name is George), so that he may grow.

Return to “Prayers and Aspirations”